Have Any Of You Heard Of Or Found More Then 1 Gold Coin In A Day?

If your in a good cut sometimes it's very easy to find a gold ring as it could be an inch from  your coil with no junk around it.If you work the trash in that area you could up your total.If we did your biggest gold ring thread i am sure Joe's  Great Lakes  monster would be up   there.My buddy found that 25 gram gold ring in his first  15 minutes with his new Nox.I see on friendly forum that a man scored with a 31 gram 18k  for  his first gold  ring ever. I find mostly small rings.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 9:38 AM, Tom_in_CA said:

Abenson :   Your tallies is the stuff of legends .  And to answer your question:  I SAY that the GPX can't be used in iron-trash, haha

Another thing I would add to this thread/conversation, is that I would not include cache finds into this.   Ie.:  It's possible for someone to find a jar or whatever, filled with 50 gold coins at a single sitting.   But for purposes of this question/conversation, it is for individual fumble fingers losses.  Not caches.  

It's Great to read of everyone's successes. Hats off to those that have turned up 1 or more gold coins.

A friend and I found an 1881 $10 a very long time ago working together sifting in an old silver mining town. I'm still looking for the elusive gold coin to show up under the coil. It will.  Best that I know of for a day is 20, all in 1 spot. (cache) Wouldn't that brighten your day?   It would mine.  And I wouldn't dream of placing any sort of rules on how my gold coin(s) has to be found; singles or multiples. Just sit back and enjoy the amazing experience. 

Rich 

• Like 2