Are All Tarsacci Equal?

What I’m wondering is the Tarsacci the same as the one that was made a year ago? If I was to buy a Tarsacci today and something new was added to a model say 6 months from now would I be given the opportunity to have mine updated?

I’m just wondering if improvements being made at different times.

Chuck 

43 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

What I’m wondering is the Tarsacci the same as the one that was made a year ago? If I was to buy a Tarsacci today and something new was added to a model say 6 months from now would I be given the opportunity to have mine updated?

I’m just wondering if improvements being made at different times.

Chuck 

The only mod I am aware of are changes to improve the battery compartment design.  I have only heard of Aaron's "prototype" units being in existence with that mod.  Nice, but not something  to lose sleep over unless you regularly detect in chest deep water, Chuck.  Otherwise, all the firmware appears to be the same as original release and now the 12" coil should be offered for sale soon.  Things don't move swiftly in the Tarsacci world.   Dimitar's company appears to be a garage shop operation so it is lacking ML level design and manufacturing infrastructure to accommodate frequent, significant upgrades.  Since he is just getting to the point of launching his first accessory coil for the MDT,  I doubt anything else significant in terms of features or upgrades will be released over the next 6 months.  If I'm wrong, and Tarsacci comes out with some significant upgrades over the next six months,  Chuck, I am sure you will be given every opportunity to purchase those mods or pay to have your machine upgraded. :wink: HTH

Chase  

Thanks for your reply.

I believe when building something we see a way of making it better. When building the Tarsacci wouldn’t been any different .

The Tarsacci I must say has got my interest up and that’s why I keep coming back with more questions .

I’m also wanting to see more videos on this new coil and how it stands against the stock one.

Being I haven’t spent much time on here so you could say old kid on the block trying to find out about a new kid on the block. Also who’s who when a name pops up.

Chuck 

• Like 1

I think they removed the speaker too.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Are All Tarsacci Equal?
On 2/18/2021 at 6:13 AM, Ridge Runner said:

Chase  

Thanks for your reply.

I believe when building something we see a way of making it better. When building the Tarsacci wouldn’t been any different .

The Tarsacci I must say has got my interest up and that’s why I keep coming back with more questions .

I’m also wanting to see more videos on this new coil and how it stands against the stock one.

Being I haven’t spent much time on here so you could say old kid on the block trying to find out about a new kid on the block. Also who’s who when a name pops up.

Chuck 

Another big change has been taking the machine to a full water proof machine I believe which included that aluminum battery compartment upgrade.  He did a little tinkering with mine early on then Aaron got the new offering yet to be released to my knowledge.  That one may also NOT have a speaker for better waterproofing.  I didn’t need that any way.   He also upgraded the coil cover material... it harder.  I did ask if it was possible to upgrade my battery box.  Aaron said it wasn’t.   

I thank you dewcon 4414 for any info you have on the Tarsacci. A speaker on any waterproof detector makes that a weak point that don’t need to be.

I find myself in no rush to buy due to weather at this time. I have one waterproof detector that works okay in water but may be better on dry land. Then three others I need to keep away from water especially if it’s salt water..

Maybe not to much longer I’ll get off this fence and buy the Tarsacci.

Chuck 

I see that some may not have the external speaker and I think that’s good but may not have the upgrade battery compartment .

Dealers out there now may have one option are none but can you get a upgrade at no cost to you the buyer?

Chuck