Codan does indeed pay dividends.

Annual Dividend/Yield   $0.2431/1.94%
Ex-dividend Date              02/24/21

Dividend Pay Date             03/11/21
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Muddler13 said:

Codan does indeed pay dividends.

Thanks Muddler - and welcome to DP  👍

I meant to respond to Gerry a few days ago and ran out of time.  They have paid a dividend for a number of years now and it has also been ever increasing although this last 6 months it dipped slightly - not surprising with Covid though.   Running at a P/E of about 44 at present.   

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Mike_Hillis
      I was thinking about maybe picking up another Fisher F19 but when I called the Mom and Pop dealer guy I like to do business with, and whom I had bought my last one from,  he told me he no longer sold Fisher.   Ok... well....I'll go to the next dealer I like.  Went to his website...no Fisher.  Looked up a third guy but it looks like he is gone.
      Notice the major online dealers still carry Fisher but the few guys I like to do business with don't.  Probably goes along with the inability I have had in even buying Fisher from some dealers who only wanted to sell me XP or Minelab, even though I expressly asked about and was interested in a Fisher model.  
      HH
      Mike

• By locator
      https://garrett.com/whites-manuals
      So, if you're after a white's detector manual they're now listed again at Garretts website.
      Kudos to  Garrett.👏
    • By Detecta
      Another video, 

• By Tnsharpshooter
      Go to approx 11 min 45 second mark here.  I am not sure this video here actually reveals all that has been shared publicly.  So I’ll post this link...https://www.findmall.com/threads/guy-with-first-texas-says-new-machines-coming-possibly-later-this-year.354573/

• By Steve Herschbach
      LONGTIME® is the first European label that identifies and promotes products designed to last. XP Metal Detectors products listed below are LONGTIME® certified to ensure longevity, robustness and repairability. • Detectors DEUS and ORX • DEUS and ORX Remote Control • X35 and HF coils • WS4, WS5 and WSAUDIO Headphones

• By rled2005
      The pages have problems loading, the messages don't seem to get sent.