New Nokta Makro Multi Frequency Detector 2021

Glenn

It’s snowing again in south Texas so I don’t see myself going out detecting anyway so I can wait.

Thanks for posting the video. I hadn’t seen that video of Dilek talking about a multi frequency detector.

Chuck 

• 2 weeks later...

This new Multi-Freq. by Nokta/Makro will be something to see or not?  Somewhat skeptical... Will see.  I use the Impact, which is a real nice machine to use, well balanced and nice feel (ergonomics).  Navigating thru the hunt modes, settings and expert settings is a breeze!  VDI is LARGE which is a plus for my old eyes.  3 freq. settings which you can choose from (one at a time not simultaneously).  Very fast responding detector that I so far experienced.  I recently hunted a local park, going along getting a few coins and trash, etc.  I was using an IM28 coil.  Got a signal that was a consistent 95-96.  Turned myself 90 deg. and got the same numbers.  PP and it was at 7.5 inches (thought it was a sprinkler head).  Dug it up and it was a Sacagawea dollar... Wow!  Haven't found one for about 12-13 years ago.

I would like to see a true Pulse Induction built and designed from the ground up from Nokta/Makro using some sort of discrimination added which no other PI's on the market past/present ever had.

TC-AZ

23 minutes ago, TC-AZ said:

I would like to see a true Pulse Induction built and designed from the ground up from Nokta/Makro using some sort of discrimination added which no other PI's on the market past/present ever had.

How about they just get the Pulse Induction part right.  With the imminent release of the GPX 6000 which is like Minelab's umpteenth generation of PI and Multi IQ which is their 4th generation of simultaneous multifrequency, no one is even in the same league as ML at the moment.  One step at a time.  The Minelab GPX 5000 and forthcoming Fisher Impulse AQ both incorporate very effective implementations of ferrous discrimination/rejection, BTW.

Nokta is one of the few detector companies innovating right now, but it really surprised me (and perhaps Nokta themselves) that Garrett beat them to being the first besides ML of late to release a new simultaneous frequency machine with the Ace Apex.  Hopefully, that is motivating Nokta to eclipse the Garrett offering with something really compelling as a counter to Equinox.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

How about they just get the Pulse Induction part right.  With the imminent release of the GPX 6000 which is like Minelab's umpteenth generation of PI and Multi IQ which is their 4th generation of simultaneous multifrequency, no one is even in the same league as ML at the moment.  One step at a time.  The Minelab GPX 5000 and forthcoming Fisher Impulse AQ both incorporate very effective implementations of ferrous discrimination/rejection, BTW.

Thanks Chase Goldman,  Hmmmm, didn't know that Fisher was in making a Pulse Induction detector?  

TC-AZ

1 minute ago, TC-AZ said:

Thanks Chase Goldman,  Hmmmm, didn't know that Fisher was in making a Pulse Induction detector?  

TC-AZ

Yep.  Plenty of threads in the First Texas forum and an entry in Steve's detector database.  Purely a salt beach/water machine, though.   I don't want to disrupt/disrespect the Nokta forum further by posting explicit links here, so use the site search function if you are interested in more information.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Yep.  Plenty of threads in the First Texas forum and an entry in Steve's detector database.

And to be clear -- the name of that soon(?) to be released detector is Impulse AQ.

9 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

I don't want to disrupt/disrespect the Nokta forum further by posting explicit links here, so use the site search function if you are interested in more information.

I find Google to be very good for searching here.   I enter:  detectorprospector.com <topic/item> <poster>.  You don't need the <poster> option but if you remember a post on a particular topic/item by a particular person it certainly narrows down the search much better.

On 1/28/2021 at 9:43 PM, kac said:

Like other machines, the Nokta MF machine will come out probably within one week of my next detector purchase.

always leave a space on the basement floor...

cjc

• Like 2
  • Haha 1