"close to testing stage"

"confident this will be a good machine"

"simultaneous multifrequency, but also many single frequencies"

"in the Simplex housing, but this is not a multi Simplex, but something new"

"coil will be completely different from Simplex"

"some upper shaft differences"

"lower shaft will be carbon fiber"

"user replaceable, changeable battery; field swappable"

"not going to be priced as low as Simplex, but will be competitively priced versus the competition (Equinox)"

• Like 8

Will be as good or better than the Big E. How many single frequencies? Anxious to see it. Hope more coils available for it when it comes out.

We all have looked forward to that day this detector shows it’s face but we look back to the first day we were told of it. Here we are again hearing a echo of time past and it all sounds the same as it did then and now.

Chuck 

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

"this year, do not know exactly when, hopefully sooner than later"

"close to testing stage"

"confident this will be a good machine"

"simultaneous multifrequency, but also many single frequencies"

"in the Simplex housing, but this is not a multi Simplex, but something new"

"coil will be completely different from Simplex"

"some upper shaft differences"

"lower shaft will be carbon fiber"

"user replaceable, changeable battery; field swappable"

"not going to be priced as low as Simplex, but will be competitively priced versus the competition (Equinox)"

I've followed 3 or 4 videos from her and other posts. What I like is her straight up , no BS approach. I can respect her saying "sometime this year." She hasn't been wrong yet. Unlike others , who say " maybe in April , then , maybe in July". Just stringing you along with the BS. Anyways , I'm looking forward to this detector when it does come out. I've never owned a Nokta before. Would like to give it a chance.

• Like 4

To me, the most important part of Dilek's video was her clearly stating that the new Nokta Makro simultaneous multi frequency detector is being built to be a direct competitor of the Equinox. She also made it clear without naming names that Nokta Makro does not consider the unnamed Garrett APEX as a viable competitor for the new Nokta Makro SMF detector. 

I hope Nokta Makro is right in their assessment of their new SMF detector. That would be great for a more competitive market and for us most of all. 

I have always been extremely impressed with Nokta Makro's detectors. I don't currently own one but I have owned five of them in the past and they are outstanding.........just not as outstanding where I detect as the two detectors she discussed in the video without mentioning names (Equinox and Deus).

So, do I save a little money and buy the Nokta Makro SMF or get a personal loan/sell a car/dip into my retirement/or sell all of my personal belongings (except my detectors) for the GPX 6000?

• Like 5

If performance is very close to the nox, and its priced a bit less, and has a great selection of coils, they could steal a chunk of nox sales.  The simplex sure is a big bang for the buck.  I wish them well.

• Like 3