12" Coil Price

dewcon4414

I did some more testing today with both coils. The first photo shows the rings i tested the sheets show how many were in each category.... white, yellow, mixed gold and PLAT. The first sheet shows how the digits compared. I also mentioned when i have wind i have EMI..... im showing a sheet of what that EMI can do.... same rings in the same order. What had happended during the testing was a lot of wind while testing the 12".... then it just stopped as i began testing the 11". Soooo i retested both with NO obvious EMI. Gold changed very little with the exception of a couple of rings between the coils. I retested the coins and they do seem to upscale 1 digit for me. My changes were sensitivity at 4 and Threshold at -2 in AM.... i wanted a good stable reading.

Let me also mention something i noticed. I wondered why this coil moved as well if not better than the standard. Well the 12" is HALF the thickness and doesnt have a flat front both of which makes for MORE water displacement.

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

IMG_0438.JPG

• Like 1

Ooops hunting buddy pointed out ... the 11” is .485 thick and the 12” is .504.   My Eyeballing it failed to take into consideration my 11” has a COIL COVER.  Which almost doubles its height.