Sounds Like New VLF And Pi Unit Models Coming

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Yeah, big news for sure, almost exact repeat of what was said six years ago, even the bit about all those engineers hard at work....

And another thread has been discussing this stuff at length already....

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/15170-fisher-impulse-july-2021-2800-3500/#comments

• Like 1

THGT said something similar two years ago when I got booted from his original forum just for bringing up Quest detectors in a topic. Quest has continued to produce several models of new and improved detectors. What has First Texas given us since that time and promising four new detectors each year which by now should be more like 8 new detectors=a rebadged F19 with a nice new blue label and an old name.......Time Ranger Pro along with promises for a PI that appears to be way overpriced.

I continue to hope and continue to be disappointed.

• Like 5

I hope the Multi doesn't end up being another CZX fiasco.  16 engineers.. really? 

• Waterproof to 10 meters
  • Ergo Ergo Ergo
  • At least one coil specifically designed for wading, meaning low resistance.  A 10" round concentric like the X-Terra uses would be perfect.
  • A mode that cranks it up for LOW mineral quartz sand. Poor the power to it baby.
  • Bobby pin to nonferrous accuracy disc level.
  • I wanna hear that faint ring size hit in all metal like the G2/God Bug Pro.
  • Like 1