All Current Tarsacci Unit, Coils, Including 12” Coil Price, Accessory Pricing

This just posted by NASA-Tom.  I will post link to reference thread. Ref: http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,152652,page=84

NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just received this from Dimitar....... and was given the 'go-ahead' to post it:

> Here is the MSRP price list for all Tarsacci products:

MDT8000 with standard 11X9 coil $1495 
MDT8000 with 12"coil $1585 
MDT8000 with 11X9 and 12" coils $1760  
MDT-11X9 coil $270 
MDT-12 coil $360 
Coil cover for MDT-11X9 coil $12 
Tarsacci headphones $45

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Steve Herschbach changed the title to All Current Tarsacci Unit, Coils, Including 12” Coil Price, Accessory Pricing

I think it’s great you have the option of buying the Tarsacci like you want it.

Tnsharpshooter do you plan on making more videos with the 12” coil? I value your videos and I know you always let the cards fall like it is.

The Best and always thank you for your time spent making the videos.

Chuck 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

I think it’s great you have the option of buying the Tarsacci like you want it.

Tnsharpshooter do you plan on making more videos with the 12” coil? I value your videos and I know you always let the cards fall like it is.

The Best and always thank you for your time spent making the videos.

Chuck 

Don’t know if I will purchase 12” coil or not.  We’ll see.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Tnsharpshooter said:

Don’t know if I will purchase 12” coil or not.  We’ll see.

I will be dropping mine tarsacci with both coils off at Calabash diggers house before long so hopefully he will do a video and maybe a hunt with it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

That sounds  good basstrackerman.

Like to see how the 12” coils does in his test garden.  Yeah I know the soil is mild.  Still would like to see.  Maybe he can go to ocean and play with some too.

Cheers.

• Like 2
Just now, Tnsharpshooter said:

Like to see how the 12” coils does in his test garden.  Yeah I know the soil is mild.  Still would like to see.  Maybe he can go to ocean and play with some too.

Cheers.

Agree. He has been scuba detecting so yeah that would be great.  

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Tnsharpshooter said:

Cheers.

Hey tnsharpshooter can I private message you my number to give to Scott I believe is his name,  Calabash digger so he can text me so i can figure out when is best to bring this to him.  12" coils ship next week from what Aaron says. Thanks. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, basstrackerman said:

Hey tnsharpshooter can I private message you my number to give to Scott I believe is his name,  Calabash digger so he can text me so i can figure out when is best to bring this to him.  12" coils ship next week from what Aaron says. Thanks. 

I replied to your PM.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Tnsharpshooter  

You may have made a video on how good the Tarsacci is in your test garden on depth but for me I like to see it alone. I don’t have to see it against another detector. I know when something is good at what it’s made for.

I’ve noticed that I’ve never seen the words like other dealers say upfront and that’s Free Shipping.

One thing I do know I like about the Tarsacci is it in a abbreviated form of what I’m looking at. That’s what I like so much about my ORX is I don’t have to remember what all those I-cons mean. I know upfront without even having to think of it.

The older I get the less strain on the brain the better I like it.

Chuck 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By midalake
      Had a good friend loan me his Tarsacci for a few months. Settings: Sens 9, Black sand ON,  Salt 33, 9khz, disc -30, G-bal 623. Tested both coils
      First off, if you are tall like me the detector is NOT long enough. I know Steve is working on an extension but here is the problem. Not enough coil cable length. So if you are tall and plan to order one, be sure to ask for longer coil cable length . Myself, I would need 4-5 inches more rod length.
      Pros: Works good in the wave wash [all metal mode], good depth, silent running wet sand, NO EMI issues in a known EMI problem area, Awesome battery, good sound and volume. Pinpoints well in mixed mode, good target separation, fast recovery speed, large coil was just as stable in saltwater.
      Cons: Too short, lousy coil mount location on small coil, poor on target identification [vdi display]. Iron wrap around issues, gold chain issue?.
      I will probably ramble some so if you have a question please ask. For the most part worked in all metal.
      I was impressed how the Tarsacci handled moving salt water. While it is no GT Sovereign, it is 100% better than the Equinox. There is an initial disturbance by the wave and then sometimes on withdrawal but working in the wash is more than workable. Also you will never lose or bury a target in a hole of soft sand like the equinox. The tarsacci will chase it all the way until you recover.
      The ability of the machine to give you tone and VDI numbers at depth is a question. I was not confident that the machine separates the difference between iron and non-ferrous well at depth. While I dug very few nails and no bobby pins the MDT had an issue with the ferrous Mexican coins. Many of them would want to ring-up and some of them indicated must dig.  I would say anything past 8 inches had issues to where the target would not lock-out. I am sure more time on this machine would solve some of this confidence. One tip I have on deep targets is to take a small scoop of sand 3-4 inches off. The MDT did better reading targets regardless if there was water in the hole made or not.
      On my last day both myself and my friend were on the MDT and myself the Equinox. I found a gold wrist chain that had a small name plate on it. I hit a solid 5. When we got together the MDT would not lock out on the chain with the 12”round coil, even on top of it. I could take the Equinox to about 4” above it and still locked out at 5.       
      All in all, the machine was a pleasure to use. The increased coverage of the larger coil is well noted, and in my case no difference in salt water effect on the machine. Target identification takes a bit longer than the Equinox, but the MDT exceeds in moving water contact. It is not even close. Also the loss of EMI issues for three blocks of beach is a huge plus.  Dave
    • By Aaron
      Many folks have inquired just how does tracking work and how do you set it? 
      Here’s a quick video that explains everything!
      Aaron

• By Aaron
      I ended up getting out in the lake last weekend & finding another really deep Buffalo with co-located iron. Not too much else, people won’t start swimming till the end of May. I stick to the iron areas that most avoid, going slow.

Thanks,
      Aaron
    • By Ridge Runner
      I had to go out of town yesterday and got back late today and had planned to take my Tarsacci with me but didn’t.
       I wanted to educate myself on going through the menu of my Tarsacci but could only watch your videos on how to do it .
       Well I pickup my Tarsacci and without looking at anything I ran through everything like I’d been doing it for a long time.
       I figure with your time and trouble making all the videos reduced my learning curve saving me lots of time.
       The speaker on the Tarsacci don’t boom out but with the headphones on they blow the wax out of your ears.
       Thanks Aaron !
       Chuck 
    • By Dug2gld
      Today I went to a site that I was trying to find the rest of a “Civil War gold corps badge”, I found part of it a few months ago with my DEUS....thinking that if any machine will find the rest of it the Tarsacci will find it.   The target separation with that 12 inch coil is pretty awesome!  But, it didn’t happen.  Not today anyways.  But I was in the area we gridded and the tarsacci was hitting some very deep brass and under the iron, that just keeps impressing me about this machine! I know one of the targets was at least 15 inches!  I will have to get a new shovel if this keeps up! I think Dimitar needs to include a taller shovel with every sale of the “Tarsacci”!! 
      No Silver yet with the tarsacci, but I know thats coming! 

• By Ridge Runner
      I was going out my door yesterday and here comes the mail man with my Tarsacci. I didn’t have the time to open the box and take a look. I was headed to a wild birthday party of a 7 year old granddaughter that I couldn’t miss . She may never know what I gave up for her. Then getting home late and other family at my house I again had to put it off opening that box.
       Here I sit in my little corner of my church waiting for service to start telling you all this a day later.
       I did get the box open and got my Tarsacci fired up and that’s all .
       All together now.   Poor Chuck  

Happy Easter to all and best to all on what life has to offer.
       Chuck