At Last A Session In The Sun

Hello to all ,went to a secluded beach today,just to make sure i knew how to detect again it wasnt warm but sunny,and my fishing jacket kept me nice and toasty.As i got the luxury to have 3 times more digging tools than arms,i choose a spade for a change over a scoop.A cheap spade i bought on a road trip a while back when my old one broke and i just fitted a new shaft which i oiled with linseed oil 3 times.Anyway a lot of walking and gridding,the nox is my to go machine when i am back after a while especially with those long lockdown period.

Lots of coast fight remains as you can tell fro the pictures a nice brass cross alas.......and a 1919 coin were the oldest find.

Funny enough the cross bare the name of Saint Anthony of Padua ,which is the saint to pray to when something is lost......................well i found it.:minelab:

Will try to go out tomorrow,to see if i can find more bullets

Enjoy

RR

thumbnail-5.thumb.jpg.89b784fa437befca39d0b130e567a1b9.jpg

thumbnail-6.jpg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Rivers rat said:

Funny enough the cross bare the name of Saint Anthony of Padua ,which is the saint to pray to when something is lost......................well i found it.

Yeh, but he was P-O'ed that his likeness wasn't cast in gold.  (Is this at least silver?)

Sun in Britain?  I think that's a good sign for the rest of us in the Northern Hemisphere.

🤞

• Like 1