For Sale White's Goldmaster 24K Deluxe Package

All items in very good to great condition. This detector is hard to find with all four coils that were made for it, here is the complete collection. Click or double click photos below for larger versions.

Product report and gold found with this detector

goldmaster-24k.jpg

goldmaster-24k-2.jpg

The items and what they sell for new:

White's Goldmaster 24K with 10" DD coil (no scuff cover) and AA battery pack (batteries not included) $799 (warranty expired)
Nicad battery and charger for 24K $75
6" round concentric coil (no scuff cover) $138
4" x 6" DD coil (with scuff cover) $165
8" x 14" DD coil (no scuff cover) $229
Two spare lower rods with washers and coil bolts ($20 each) $40
DetectorPro Nugget Buster NDT headphones with spare cord $135
White's Detector Carry Bag $39
White's Long Rucksack $35

$1655 value, shipped via free USPS Priority Mail, for $799, PayPal

• Like 6

• Similar Content

• By DB1000
      Saw them on Ebay for 750.00 Asking 650.00. Mint Cond. Also selling Regular DFX for 500.00 also in exc cond. AA battery holders, Charging transformers and batteries included. 

• By The Seeker
      I’m selling my Impulse AQ because I was never able to figure out which way to turn the pots/dials, it’s way too complicated for me. You need to have a 4th grade intelligence level to understand it and sadly I fall way short. It’s akin to rocket science for someone like me.
      The detector is used and has been sent once to FT for a faulty sensitivity pot. During transportation it’s always laying in the back seat so it doesn’t get banged up. Price is $1825 plus 3.9% PayPal fees shipped for everything pictured plus original box. Thanks for looking and HH.

• By WesD
      GPZ 19" Coil
      Posting for a friend.  $800 or best offer
      located in Placerville area CA
      Please email him for more details, or message me.
      oleandersen.andersen84@gmail.com

• By GotAU?
      Brand new condition never used (I only opened this package to check the fit, but never used it as I sold the SDC). It’s a heavier duty coil cover than the stock SDC-2300 8” coil,  and better fitting. $25 shipped (Check or Paypal OK.)
    • By HotSauce
      Offering 2.2 Grams of California gold form the Sierra foothills. 145.00 includes shipping. 

• By microsniper
      Lightly used 12" concentric coil for the Whites MXT (DFX, M6, V3i,) series detectors.   Coil is in great condition, no wear on the cable and just light scratches on the skid plate.  The charger works great, battery pack is older and not sure how much charge it holds as I do not have the detector any longer.  (ill include it if you want it)    Id trade for some good working headphones
      $85.00 shipped Priority Lower 48 USA only.   I can accept PAY PAL OR ZELLE if you have it..   Cheers,

Mike in Tucson,AZ