32 minutes ago, calabash digger said:

🤡 I live two miles from the Atlantic Ocean. Send me a test unit and we can get all this cleared up. I will take it to the wet sand and test it free of charge I will even pay return shipping. I am knocking down over 30 thousand views a month so plenty of free publicity. ...

I will set it up however you guys want it setup....

You guys really need to get a grip on your marketing it looks like a directionless clown show.

BTW If you want I will borrow a Tarssacci from my buddy and put it head to head with the Impulse and put all this mystery to rest about how the Impulse performs..

I am dead serious about my offer...

It's nice for the offer but the testing phases are over, we have all the testers we need, in Europe and the USA.
I often hear about the Tarssacci, but as already described, it is incomparable because the Impulse AQ in its basic version achieves a simple to double the performances in depth on gold jewelry compared to these detectors ....

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, calabash digger said:

🤡 I live two miles from the Atlantic Ocean. Send me a test unit and we can get all this cleared up. I will take it to the wet sand and test it free of charge I will even pay return shipping. I am knocking down over 30 thousand views a month so plenty of free publicity. ...

I will set it up however you guys want it setup....

You guys really need to get a grip on your marketing it looks like a directionless clown show.

BTW If you want I will borrow a Tarssacci from my buddy and put it head to head with the Impulse and put all this mystery to rest about how the Impulse performs..

I am dead serious about my offer...

On my beach, the AQ is at least 2" deeper than the Tarsacci. The Tarsacci was very difficult to balance and quiet down and to have the proper swing speed, you can easily walk over a target. The AQ is not as difficult to balance and is very reactivity to a target. That is my experience on my beach  in Long Island Sound.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

The AQ's beach tests have already been shown in detail by Joe.  We don't need more tests. What people want is the finished unit before the next detecting season is over. Time is precious. They also want a price so they can decide if they can purchase the unit. That is all we have ever wanted. Heck, people are on waiting list to get the first run units, even though it sounds like the new version is almost there.

Have you done a survey to see what people want?? I would want a little more information before I shell out 3000 bucks OH wait a minute they dont know what it will cost yet...ACTUALLY I am going to do a survey with my youtube channel about this unit..

CCadrin

Okay on what you said you have my undivided attention. The AQ you’re talking about does it belong to you? My reasoning behind this is I for one would like to hear more on what you think about the AQ .

I don’t guess we’d be so lucky you do videos but if not I’m willing to read whatever you post..

The Best!

Chuck 

• Like 2

CCadrin

You may not believe me what about to say. You could get a long jail term by owning two AQ but I’m willing to save you and that’s by you sending me one . I’m willing to help you out and that’s out of the goodness of my heart by I’ll pay postage.haha 

Sorry to hear about your back trouble and I will look back on your post about the rings found.

You be careful down in Florida they things that will eat you. We don’t have a problem like that but we got mesquites that’s big in south Texas you have to be careful of. If over a hundred pounds no problem but keep a eye on the kids.

Chuck 

• Like 2

Here are a few videos on the Limited model...AQ, I never went for the Tarsacci for I feel my Excaliburs are as good if not better.  My opinion ...if you have never owned a PI, more than likely you will dislike the AQ,.... it is not for every hunter and not for every beach. I'm a 50/50 user between the AQ and the Excalibur. Between the two, I do much better then any of the locals..which are mostly Noxs..few Excaliburs, CTX's and CZ21's.

I invited my hunting partner (brother) to share in the testing...His reaction to the AQ's performance tells it all...

easy 18 inch's on a nickel..And his very first time seeing and using the AQ

Then several video's with the limited model..testing and finding gold. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/oldbeechnut/videos

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, calabash digger said:

Have you done a survey to see what people want?? I would want a little more information before I shell out 3000 bucks OH wait a minute they dont know what it will cost yet...ACTUALLY I am going to do a survey with my youtube channel about this unit..

Do we need a survey? You can do whatever you want to pump up your youtube viewership. This forum has provided many request from a lot of steady members that have stated quite clearly to Fisher what they want. You want to put it up against a Tarsacci or anything else, just get in line and wait for one like everyone else is doing. If I was one of the people waiting in line to get one and you got one just to boost your viewership I would be piss*d. I normally like you and your videos, but I'm starting to see a little bit of a ego on your view as a detectorist. May fine people here (way better that my skills) have posted and demonstrated on how good the unit is. Frankly I think these Youtube people just come here to get more subscribers. I see you in a whole different light now.

• Like 7

There is no mystery regarding the Impulse performance for anyone that has followed along the last few months. There are a large number of very detailed posts and videos from numerous users, all of whom paid for their detectors. Anyone with questions about performance still would do well to dig in and study for a while. People who want a machine like this generally know who they are, and if they are anything like me, they have no use for tests done by others anyway. That goes doubly so for PI detectors.

• Like 9
19 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Do we need a survey? You can do whatever you want to pump up your youtube viewership. This forum has provided many request from a lot of steady members that have stated quite clearly to Fisher what they want. You want to put it up against a Tarsacci or anything else, just get in line and wait for one like everyone else is doing. If I was one of the people waiting in line to get one and you got one just to boost your viewership I would be piss*d. I normally like you and your videos, but I'm starting to see a little bit of a ego on your view as a detectorist. May fine people here (way better that my skills) have posted and demonstrated on how good the unit is. Frankly I think these Youtube people just come here to get more subscribers. I see you in a whole different light now.

Sorry to disappoint you ... Yes, I want a machine to test to up my views and subscribers no doubt about it. I put a lot of effort into my channel and want it to grow. I did not want to start a forum because I feel like there are some great ones out there ( Steves is one of the best) and I did not want to compete with them. The more machines  I show on my channel helps it to grow.

I also want to know what the deal is on the Impulse . I have guys in my area asking about the Fisher for beach hunting and there are probably 30 in the club down there. I know a couple of the top local beach hunting guys and they were asking about it..

Like Steve said above the people on this forum probably could care less about my test on a beach here in North Carolina. 

BTW A deep PI that is light could have a application for relic sites here in my soil...I know there are  deep relics here that other detectors can not reach. So I am very interested in the Discrim capabilities of the Impulse.

• Like 2