Trx Pinpointer In Stock

GeoBill

I recall that there were several people here who were looking for the TRX pinpointer and not finding them in stock anywhere. I was just looking at the Centreville Electronics website and they have them listed in stock for $199 with 2 year warranty. I was able to add one to my cart so it appears real.

https://www.centrevilleelectronics.net/newunits.htm

Cheers

• Like 2

17 hours ago, GeoBill said:

I recall that there were several people here who were looking for the TRX pinpointer and not finding them in stock anywhere. I was just looking at the Centreville Electronics website and they have them listed in stock for $199 with 2 year warranty. I was able to add one to my cart so it appears real.

https://www.centrevilleelectronics.net/newunits.htm

Cheers

Thanks GeoBill,  I placed an order... we will see if the "in stock" shown is true.  Tim.

My order from Centreville Electronics came today with the TRX... Brand new and ready for hunting as advertised.  Just wanted to let everyone know - unfortunately, they are now showing "Out of stock" on the website.  ~Tim.

• Like 3

I’m amazed at how fast these pinpointers have sold out everywhere. Tells you a lot. I still think it’s the best pinpointer ever made. I hope Garrett will pick up where whites left off and improve it even more. I doubt much more depth than it already pushes is possible, but a Z-link or some form of wireless version would be nice. Meantime I plan to track down a spare and some shells etc to keep them alive as long as possible. Same with the V3i. 

• Like 2

And I honestly expect the price to go up even further absent any guidance from Garrett about a future for the TRX. 

29A39F1E-5ACE-4822-B915-3E3EB6739EAE.png

64C98FBE-24E2-41A8-A3AE-6FB8DFBFC675.png