You Are All Greedy Miners

rusty

I have been reading the post and not one of you put back a A piece of gold back in the ground for your grandkids you should be thinking of your grandkids have to use pick and shovels and five gal bucket with ropes working there little finger to the bones. Not only will your wife will be give you a cool dinner for being greedy

So here is how to fix it when you find a some Gold weight and get the gps and place it in the ground and send me the information so it can be saved for your grandkids you know that you can't be trusted

Sorry to dissuade you from your horrific plan, but I don't have a wife or kids...so there! Besides, a man dressed in a tutu cannot be trusted, lol.

• Like 3

you gotta go back and reread, Fred just put one back the other day... he said it was an accident, but we all know it was his caring and thoughtful act for the future generations, or Lunk... in a tutu? gets there first in style.

• Like 3

No worries here too, my son follows me and proves beyond doubt I`m not a greedy miner. I have always had a problem gridding a patch, the next bloody patch is always calling. Need a set of hobbles.

• Like 2

There is no doubt in my former military mind that I have left and will continue to leave gold behind. I've had several targets that I was sure were gold, albeit quite small, that managed to escape just before I freed them from their involuntary prison sentences in the dirt prison. My replacement SDC just got here so I'll be looking to very soon to pardon some offenders and hopefully some big ones but I'll pardon little ones too..