You Are All Greedy Miners

rusty

There is hidden gold all over the west.  Some from bank robbers.  Some from hoarders.  Some from miners.

Pick up any book about the west and you can read a story about someone putting gold into the ground.  Long before a gps gold was put back for you to find.

Now, go find it.

When you find some of it, send me my cut.

mn90403;

You will be receiving a 15% share in my lost treasure endeavors. At this time I have invested $8,626.85 with no monetary returns. Please forward $129.40 to The Klunker Lost Treasure Locating Co. to retain your share in good standing. Thank you

klunker,

I was helping rusty.

Now, you have taken my good and valuable info and spread it over your expenses and you want to charge me!  I think this is a violation of some right I am supposed to have as it relates to theft of good and valuable directions and business advice.

I choose to ignore your assessment but I still expect my 15%.

mn90403   B)  

• Like 1

I got the new SDC out today and didn't find a single piece of gold. I am convinced it was my subconscious mind at work after reading this post last night. Now that I have left some out there for future generations I hope to get back into the finding mode instead of the hunting mode once this latest band of rain moves thru.