1 minute ago, kac said:

That a buried Ford?

Apparently crushed and buried. It's pretty flat!

• Like 1

Bob - thanks for hosting me today.  Great little escape from the winter blues.  Don't sell yourself short, those are some great finds, more total keepers than me. The IHP and buckles are great.  Haven't have had a chance to get the finds out of my finds box, but here are some in situ picks.  You have a great situation and plenty of keepers ahead.  Can't wait to come down again.  Really enjoyed the early touch of spring and the digs.  Thanks!

20210224_150039.jpg

20210224_145200.jpg

20210224_130903.jpg

20210224_122800.jpg

• Like 8

Congratulations on the cool finds.   

• Like 2

All has been revealed now! Thank's for posting some cool finds guy's!

Leave it to F350 to find the Ford parts! If you follow behind me, you can probably find some parts falling of my F150!! I'm driving it into the ground too!😂👍👍

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, F350Platinum said:

Hope this doesn't bore y'all to death.

Nope; good to see some old stuff, especially coins.  I haven't gotten out during February (and won't) so I'm living vicariously through you posters' photos and stories.

Same to you, Chase.  Can you pull a date off of that worn Standing Liberty Quarter?  And what is the other coin?

• Like 3

Great finds guys, and always happy to hear about connections through the forum!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Leave it to F350 to find the Ford parts! 

I wish that old "T" would fit in a display case 🤔

Might just make that hubcap my avatar. The truck is a payoff to myself for an illustrious career, I pull a 40 foot "toy hauler" with it. It's getting close to travel time, going to regale y'all with beach hunting stories at some point. They'll "button" up the farm in a few weeks and plan to plant corn. I'll still have some places to go out there, just not so choice. No such thing as a fallow field here!

• Like 3