Minelab Contest For Cap Or T Shirt

Better luck the next time you enter, don't step in front of that 18 wheeler. 

I said a 18 wheeler would be bringing all my winnings.

Well right now I’d be happy if someone was coming down the street on a bicycle blowing his little rubber tooter calling my name..

I think this like car sales in they ad a car at a great price but when you get there it’s sold. The trouble they only had one .

It could be they sent it in the mail and if so I’ll never see it.

I’m still worried about my 6000 they may have had only one.

Hope all of you have a great day with the sun at your back and a cool breeze on your face.

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chuck if you liked the one I showed you the other day, I'll send it to you
I'd like it to have a good home…
no 18-wheeler though...

Flak

I thank you for the kind offer but with me I just like shooting the bull. I figure I’ll win the lottery about the same time I’ll win a cap from Minelab.

Thanks again !

Chuck 

• Like 1

Kioti

I do say old chap you do impress me with that tag from Minelab. I see it has 1800 was that the model of the detector? If so I had the one before that. I’ve also had the Extreme, 3500 and two 4500 but yet to have a 5000 .

I sure like the looks of the 6000 and like I said on another post my wife said I have the money so buy it. Well I’ve looked myself over good and can’t find it  I was willing to look her over good but then she called me a pervert and that put a end to that adventure.haha 

Chuck 

PS I forgot one and that was the 2300 I had it .

• Haha 2

LOL I see you are a comedian as well as a hopeful prospector. :)  

That 1800 is the Australian phone number for Minelab.  If I lose my keys in the bush, then that member number identifies me so they can be returned. Not sure if they still have them anymore.

I haven't been detecting for a while as I have chronic back problems that I hope can be resolved eventually and I have my eyes on a 6000 and a 7000.  Other farm is up for sale so when that happens all heck will break loose on the goldfields. 

I previously owned a Extreme, a 3000 and a 4000. Wouldn't go past Minelab. 

Don't spill coffee on your T Shirt....

• 2 months later...

What kind of T-shirts? Maybe it's easier to order them?? Or is it something special? I also often participate in various competitions, and if the organizer is very far from your city or even from another country, then, unfortunately, you cannot always get your prize. In such situations, I try to contact the organizers and solve the problem, but most often no one is interested in it, and you are left without your prize. When the last time it happened (I had to get T-shirts), I wrote to the organizers, they apologized, said that they wouldn't deliver the prize, but they told me where I could order those T-shirts for a small price. They sent me matohash.com, maybe you'll find something fitting, too.

Kioti

I’ve had one of the early gold detectors from Whites. I was in Nome Alaska at the time with it .I had one of the first two hundred of Whites TDI and the SPP. On Minelab I think it was a 1700 then the Extreme 3500 and 4500 but never the 5000. I’m like you I’m thinking about the 6000 but thinking and looking comes cheap. Oh I’ve lost count of the number of VLF detectors of Minelab and Whites that I’ve had.

I panned my first pan of gold back in 61 along the 49ers trail. I guess it’s like you said I’m want to be a prospector one day.

lataprice

Nothing special about the T shirt that I couldn’t got for 50 cents at a garage sale.

Chuck