Large Coil But Where From Here ?

You know when we're talking detectors, or guns, or cars. We all can get attached.   But, the gist I learned somewhere is that the hunter makes the machine.  Now a better  machine, gun or whatever can really help a guy out.    In the end it's how the machine in question is being used.    Another thing is when you pick something up, never used it before, but you just know  you like it.   Sometimes we have to remind ourselves that ,   everyone isn't going to pick that horse to win.     Myself I like to hunt an analog.   The Tarascci to me with its different tones along with it's screen is sort of a Hi Bred, or somewhat of a cross.   Now I'm getting into something I'm not qualified for.   So I'm stopping.

• Like 1

Hey Dancer

I may have been swinging a detector longer than you are old but I don’t know a thing about the Tarsacci.  This is why I keep asking questions about it .

Remember the only stupid question is the one you don’t ask .

The Best Dancer !

Chuck 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Hey Dancer

I may have been swinging a detector longer than you are old but I don’t know a thing about the Tarsacci.  This is why I keep asking questions about it .

Remember the only stupid question is the one you don’t ask .

The Best Dancer !

Chuck 

I know this Chuck. There are guys that can grab these more complex machines and then do more tricks than a Vagas card dealer.   I've been hunting since 2000, and I've had some good days and some not so good.   Right now I'm hunting a Vista X, a At Pro and the Tarascci.    Truthfully I've found a few things but never enough.     If it weren't for the forums I wouldn't know Diddly.