New Coil Arrived

9 hours ago, Aaron said:

Glad to see you’ve received the 12” already Bill, didn’t I tell you you’d be impressed?

Yes as I stated on my review videos, the coil is a BEAST, built for WAR and light too! Looks like the final production version is even better than the prototype, as mine didn’t have the over-filled epoxy resin. We do realize that there are still many who desire a cover for the 12” and we’re working on that too, as well as a few other things as well! 😉

Nuff’ said!

Aaron

I hope the coil cover (whenever that arrives), is built better than the one they have for the 9" coil. Just taking the thing off after a day at the beach, you're liable to crack it...not very good plastic...too brittle...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

CalReg

Do you think the coil is made out of the same plastic as the cover? If that was the case you could hit the coil on something hard are metal and crack it . That would not be good if it’s plastic was brittle too .

Chuck 

• Like 1

It NOT plastic.... and the coil is 11" not 9.   Dimitar changed the material once for me because i cracked mine taking it off.   You just cant man handle it taking it off..... like pulling it just from the back.  12" looks great... ill see how it goes without the cover.... because when i get mine ill be using it with or with out that cover.  Already gotten a little review from someone here who hunted with his Sunday.   Pretty positive review.   I appreciate your sacrifice by sending your shaft to SteveG.  Thats going to be a nice addition along with the coil for water hunting.   Takes awhile for people to trust a start up company..... but these add ons and word of mouth .... i think the machine is catching on. 

• Like 2