Two Months On Impulse Repair.... So Far

5 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

If Fisher can take control housing apart and repair them I don't see why no one else can. I do know that battery pack is sealed up good but if you shake it you can hear the batteries moving around. Now I could see it if they used some kind of Potting Gel or epoxy but no way they could do a repair. What you think? I guess we will find out someday.

aq (2).jpg

Don’t know, just quoting Willy, and Alexandre has said similar things. I suspect the old blue units were not sealed in a similar fashion, being true prototypes. Whatever, Just passing on what was said previously.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

If Fisher can take control housing apart and repair them I don't see why no one else can. I do know that battery pack is sealed up good but if you shake it you can hear the batteries moving around. Now I could see it if they used some kind of Potting Gel or epoxy but no way they could do a repair. What you think? I guess we will find out someday.

aq (2).jpg

OMG Joe....they all get rerouted to you. You're the repair guy ?

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Don’t know, just quoting Willy, and Alexandre has said similar things. I suspect the old blue units were not sealed in a similar fashion, being true prototypes. Whatever, Just passing on what was said previously.

I guess someday we can answer that question....I just hope mine never ends up on my workbench..😬 ...And speaking of Willie, not seen him post in a while. 

2 hours ago, King-Of-Bling said:

OMG Joe....they all get rerouted to you. You're the repair guy ?

LOL......Heavens no...., I retired several years ago from that repair stuff. In fact when I get this next batch of batteries done I'll be done for awhile. I think. 

156798253_154905009797121_8697017926810733066_n.jpg

• Like 6

I guess I should not fly with those batteries. TSA would think they are a bomb....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh my! 1