New Member South East La.

Scarfoot

Hello all,

I've been lurking for a while and I've enjoyed all the equipment reviews and inside info. so I figured I would join in the conversation. I've been metal detecting for 16yrs with a focus on civil war relics and, pre civil war coins. 

• Like 7

Hey Scarfoot

You came to the right place because we have guys like you that love to relic hunt . On what you said you’ve been at it a while. 
So you just jump in anytime you have something to say . I myself is a big lover of show and tell so just anytime you got something to show we want to see it.

The Best To You! Oh I forgot we glad to have you too .

Chuck 

PS  You have to forgive me my mama drop me on my head when I was a baby and my wife took over where she left off .

• Haha 3

Welcome Scarfoot,

Happy to see you add to the experience level of the forum! I hope your name doesn't imply a misplaced shovel or pick, while digging targets!⛏😵  Give us an idea of what kind of areas you hunt and what you swing! And what RR said above, show us some finds! Many of us love the visuals! 👍👍

• Like 1

Welcome Scarfoot, as you can already tell, this is a great place to lurk and learn, or get involved in lively discussion!  ~Tim.

Welcome aboard Scarfoot !

I just gotta ask ,,,,do you call your detector "My Little Friend" ? 

Oh , that's right , my mistake  I thought you said Scarface !  Guess I should change my welcome aboard accordingly..

Now I understand the question about the misplaced pick ..........

Just kidding.  

What do detectorists and prospectors do in their spare time ????

PICK on each other !

My friends tell me I "Ain't Right" but they really don't know how much.

• Haha 3

Welcome!!!! Glad your not lurking anymore. It's just easier to ask questions. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your finds and picking up a few tips from you. Just be careful with the other foot, We don't want you to change your name to Scarfeets Ha Ha     Seriously, Nice to have you aboard.

• Haha 1