Introding Myself From California

ChuckScrivener

I’m a photographer/writer/artist out of Northern California. I have been metal detecting for about 20 years. Mostly gold nuggets. Just getting into relics and coins with my newly purchased Equinox 800. Felt it was time to join the site since I’ve been enjoying the members and knowledge shared for months. This whole Equinox thing is new to me as all I’ve ever detected with are the GPX Pulse Induction machines. I hope to learn and share the hard knock knowledge I am sure to receive from trying out a new form of detecting. Thanks for having me as a detectorprospector member and thanks for all the knowledge and inspiration I have already gained from everyone here. 

• Like 6

Welcome to the forum Chuck!  ~Tim.

Welcome. Good place to ask on pi's. Check out the prospector section.

Welcome Chuck,

Well, you've already been learning the harder of the two; PI's! So the Equinox, which can have a bit of a learning curve, should be a little easier on you! Tons of info on the forum about it!

We will be expecting some very well written posts, and artistically photographed finds from you!😁

Glad you found your way here! Good luck!!👍👍

• Like 3

Welcome to the best forum on the net, and please share some of your finds with lots of pictures.

Glad to have you here with your knowledge and experience.

Welcome aboard the treasure train Chuck ! And welcome in from the shadows too.

Hope that Nox treats ya right ,  Ask about anything you need help with , you are now surrounded by raw detecting talent,,,,,well the other guys  , not me. skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh