Anyone Sell Or Make Detector Racks?

Looking for something I can put my detectors on rather than leaning them against a wall. Not sure if anyone makes a rack similar to a fishing rod rack. Getting lazy in my old age and don't want to make one.

• Like 2

Put some hooks in a 2x4 and hang 'em all , I say !  arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Or do you mean like in the back window of a pickup ? 

Sounds like something that a handyman/detector/prospector may have invented already... post your thoughts on it and maybe you will find a builder ?

Anybody ?

I quickly built an old shelf where a fireplace chimney once was. I hid the bricks with a shelf. Only mistake was that I did not make the shelves deep enough to support a large coil. My other coils, I hang on the outside of each end cap. Maybe you can repurpose an old shelving unit without much modification??

15 minutes ago, nickeldNdimed said:

Lowes sells these. Also heard guitar hangers work well but feel those might be a little pricier option. 

Exactly my thought. I have a bunch of them in my shed for shovels and stuff. 🙂 Nice storage and display! You could cut a brass kickplate for backplates to make it sharp.

Floor stands aren't a bad option either if you don't have wall space.  

20210303_082430.thumb.jpg.ac48392e094787917e947637f51a2972.jpg

• Like 5
  • Oh my! 1

Thanks, guitar racks look like a good movable option. Don't have the wall space to hang them.

2 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Tele Strat LesP ,,,,,that's just the back row,,,,, But what kind of solo do you play on that strange looking thing next to the Gretch ?!

Haha😆... It plays a 50 tone symphony, Popeye.  ~Tim

• Like 2
  • Haha 1