Hello From Townsville

lures63

Gidday Guys 

Gary from Townsville Aust , not the most serious dirt fisherman but super serious water fisherman 🙂 , I have a equinox 800 and xterra 705 so play in the dirt abit.

Also do a fishing show on radio you can tune in on Saturday mornings 7am Aussie time on 4k1g/listen live.

NQFISHINGSHOW on instagram or FB

Looking forward to joining you all for some info and help

Cheers Gary

bazzza.jpg

• Like 6

I bet all your fish have teeth!

Welcome.

• Like 1

Aah good to see another Queenslander here, welcome to the forum!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lures63 said:

Also do a fishing show on radio you can tune in on Saturday mornings 7am Aussie time on 4k1g/listen live.

I think that should say " A fishing story on radio you can tune in on", as a show one can watch.

Just kidding there and welcome to the forum for some of the best advice from the greatest people who metal detect. Just one more thing, I am a newbie and am just learning my detector so please don't ask me how to use it.

• Like 1

Welcome Lures!  

Interesting you chose Minelab detectors... I take you for a Fisher guy!  (sorry, bad dad joke)!  Looking forward to seeing your finds!!  ~Tim.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome aboard Gary.                                                                                                                 I've fished the sea all my life,,,so I knowwwwwww ,,, You probably had to throw that one back ,,,,,,too small ! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Next time bait up for kraken .😁

BUT , you sure hooked into a good one when you chose this forum....

Looking forward to tales of detecting and pics of yer finds. 

• Like 2

Gidday Gary,

Happy to have you aboard! That sorta look's like one of our Snook here in Florida, without the strip! Good eating!

I used to be a big fisherman until the restrictions and polluted fish killed it for me! But just as well, more time to detect!

I'd be looking for some nuggets to supplement the fishing hobby in your case! But the fever my switch to the gold!! Watch out!

Good luck!!👍👍