Online Claim Research Questions

The information made available by the contributors to this thread is invaluable.  The same can be said for the Ancient River Channels thread above.  Thanks to everyone involved.

• Like 3

On 3/7/2021 at 6:47 AM, Goldseeker5000 said:

Clay, so what do you charge to help someone stake a claim?

I don't provide staking services but if you are staking outside of California P.M. me and I can provide you with contacts at reliable staking services.

Inside California I haven't had good experiences with any of the staking services. There are a lot of knowledgeable and experienced people on this forum perhaps another member here knows of a reliable staking service willing to work in California?

• Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 10:29 AM, Clay Diggins said:

I don't provide staking services but if you are staking outside of California P.M. me and I can provide you with contacts at reliable staking services.

Inside California I haven't had good experiences with any of the staking services. There are a lot of knowledgeable and experienced people on this forum perhaps another member here knows of a reliable staking service willing to work in California?

If anyone wants to stake a claim in New Mexico, I have been doing it for over 20 years. I usually don't charge a thing. I enjoy doing it.

• Like 1