Good lord, man! Hope I have a day like that when I go to the beach. Unlikely because of my experience, but WOW. Great haul! That's a haul right there. 😀

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Good lord, man! Hope I have a day like that when I go to the beach. Unlikely because of my experience, but WOW. Great haul! That's a haul right there. 😀

Thanks. The GPX has a lot to do with it.  Without it I probably would not have nearly that amount. Experience comes with time and of course using your brain 😄 My experience is learned very slowly, unlike some others who learn quick.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Tom_in_CA said:

I never get tired of seeing those beach-kissed blackened silver coins in my scoop !

You ain't kidding! They don't clean up well, but it sure beats clad. 😉

• Like 2

Whopper of a day! Your good for March already! I need that type of beach near me! You definitely were in the ring range with all those nickles! Great job! When the soreness goes away, you will have to hit it again!!👍👍

• Like 1

Just how many days did it take to get all that?

Fantastic hunt, just wish I could do that sometime.

Good luck on your next outing.

Those conditions must have been perfect!  Nice haul of silver for any beach.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

You're the man!  What a great outing for a great guy.

I'll contrast it with my 2 hour outing on the beach here and I found less than $.50!

What coil do you use with the 5000?

Mitchel

10 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

You ain't kidding! They don't clean up well, but it sure beats clad. 😉

Great Silver haul!  that charm looks promising.

years back I would clean all my silver.  Then I realized it look just like the pile of clad next to it. 

Now I do not clean silver I leave it all black and crusty as I found it.  When I look into my box of silver coins they bring back the memories of finding them.

• Like 1