I'd have named this "Just the Artifacts #5", but again I found some coins (thanks GB ๐Ÿ˜)

Today was a decent day for March but the wind was unpredictable. At least it got warm enough that I didn't have to wear heavy or electric clothes. I think I found my first "Zincoln", it's the heavily corroded memorial to the right of the unidentifiable penny.

Got another handle, again probably a razor. The large disc is gold plated, one side smooth and one has concentric circles. I'm thinking it was on a pocketbook or something. Small knurled ring that at first i thought was an Asian coin, but it is some sort of adjustment wheel. Much too small to be a coin. Odd lead "egg", a snap, another knurled knob.

Big brass padlock I can't find the manufacturer of. The artful logo brings no result on image search. Heavy spoon handle, two buckles, one appears to be plated. Penny, probably a wheatie, and the corroded penny. This field isn't too good for copper or Zinc!

Best for last again, a two piece button with the back missing says "Metropolitan Police DC". The small version of the Marine Corps buttons I've been finding, and the second four hole button I have ever found, "Lamm Baltimore". It's about ~1910, from a Baltimore company that made men's trousers and raincoats.

Hope this crazy stuff is still interesting! Anyone identifying the anchor over rope button in my previous post is welcome to visit. ๐Ÿ˜€

20210306_194954.jpg

20210306_203348.jpg

• Like 4

Another great hunt, and some nice finds.

The letters on the lock will get you the manufactures name. I just can't make it out for some reason so I can't help you much. I had seen one of those before in some of my grandfathers antiques, but it is gone now so I can't tell you who made it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Another great hunt, and some nice finds.

The letters on the lock will get you the manufactures name. I just can't make it out for some reason so I can't help you much. I had seen one of those before in some of my grandfathers antiques, but it is gone now so I can't tell you who made it.

I used this photo in a reverse image search on Google. It brought up some Yale locks but nothing matching. Don't remember where but I've seen this one before...20210306_200555.thumb.jpg.3252b156d2498a78577b7255b616f545.jpg

Found it. Took a chance on the letters, it reads "TA". It's made by the Fraim Lock company. Great website for locks, I guess we find a lot of them:

http://antique-padlocks.com

ta_8503_tn.jpg

• Like 3

Great find on the information, Hope you find a place for it if you decide to clean it up.

• Like 1

That is very cool!ย  Love that lock F350P.ย  I have found a couple of Yale locks.. never one of these.ย  It is a beauty! ~Tim

• Like 1