Awsome Art Deco-nouveau Silver Bracelet Find!

Joe, That's awesome!!!!!!! Very unique design, It could be custom made. Looks kind of Art Nouveau, With turquoise and silver it might be kinda rare. I'll try and research it and see what I find. 

• Thanks 1

Awesome find Joe. My wife loves it! 😀

Looks like you got a chunk 'o' change too. Anything old?

• Like 1

Good looking piece.  Nice chunk of silver. That cell phone made someone else cry too. 😄 Amazing how much some of the nice things we find actually cost.

• Like 1

Nothing old, except maybe the bracelet! I think Art Nouveau may be the better description, dog!! But lacking the fancy scroll work! The Rose's seem to be the most intricate pieces! And the links are hollow! 

Coin's only went back as far as 64'! But that was only my first hunt there, and I suspect some 40's -50's coins may be hiding deeper! But so much junk to clear out, may not be worth the pain! My legs already feel like zombie legs today! I was out two days in a row! I guess I need more detectorsize!!🤣 Now if they were 1840's and 50's, I'd be more willing to suffer through it!👍👍

• Haha 3

• The title was changed to Awsome Art Deco-nouveau Silver Bracelet Find!

Nice find on the bracelet, looks to be around late 70's mid 80's. Noticed that one of the stones was broken, when you have a piece such as that all the stones should match. When they do it is worth a bundle, that is not a common item and looks hand-made.

Good luck on your next hunt, and find the necklace that goes with it.

• Like 1

Nice bracelet we have a beach similar here ,i still dont understand the use of (loose) demolition debris but anyway ,one on my mate is going there but scrapping only and he so far have found 10gr of yellow in bits...........

RR

• Like 1