Coiltek 5x10 On The Way

25 minutes ago, trash panda said:

coiltek is still tweaking the new coils. i would wait and see...

To late to wait mine will be here Mon.  I don't mind being a guinea pig. 😁

• Like 2

they are not fully released quit yet. adjustments are made even during and after productions. thats a good thing, to make improvements along the way. ask them directly like i did, knowing some employees and communicating

• Like 1

4 hours ago, trash panda said:

they are not fully released quit yet. adjustments are made even during and after productions. thats a good thing, to make improvements along the way. ask them directly like i did, knowing some employees and communicating

Um, ok.  Then that is a REALLY bad look by Coiltek if true and a bad business model and execution plan. It costs them money in returns and in having to tweak their production line and it can cost them business through irate customers.  These are not like detectors that you can upgrade after the fact.  Really having trouble believing this.  It's either ready or not ready, there really are no in between states when it comes to coils.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, nickeldNdimed said:

I would be more interested in this coil if they made a light version of it, about the same or less of the Vanquish 10x7 coil. 

The 10x5 weighs all of 26 grams more than the Vanquish 10x7 coil (400 vs. 426 grams), that is less than an ounce.

• Like 3