Coiltek 5x10 On The Way

Another silver, a ring and a few wheaties but nothing deep. Somebody else had hunted the old church not long ago as we could see where they had dug. It was nice of them to leave us a few coins. My buddy got a buff and V nickels with a wheatie. He started with the 11" but put his 6" on after a bit. There was lots of iron.

20210323_164128.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Few more finds today with the 5x10. The buffalo was the deepest...didn't measure it but it was down there. I dug out two nails from the same hole before I got the nickel...was just about to give up but the pin pointer said something a little deeper and there is was. Getting a little more confidence in its ability to sort and still get respectable depth.

20210403_155701.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice Tom!!  That military button looks to be in great shape!  With a V and a War nickel to boot!  ~Tim.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Tometusns said:

Few more finds today with the 5x10. The buffalo was the deepest...didn't measure it but it was down there. I dug out two nails from the same hole before I got the nickel...was just about to give up but the pin pointer said something a little deeper and there is was. Getting a little more confidence in its ability to sort and still get respectable depth.

20210403_155701.jpg

Glad to see that 10x5 has an affinity for deep nickels, Tom.  Great saves and like that WW2/Post WW2 Army collar insignia.

• Thanks 1