Tarsacci Punches Hot Brick To Small Low Conductors

Aaron

Apologies to Keith, his YouTube is: Relics 1864.

Thanks for watching!

Aaron

• The title was changed to Tarsacci Punches Hot Brick To Small Low Conductors

Aaron 

You said what the reading of the coin before putting under the brick but miss saying what the the ID was under the brick.

I’ll apologize ahead if I miss that .

Chuck 

• Like 1

Chuck, I didn’t notice till after I did the videos I forgot to scan both gold coins. Regarding the before and after numbers, ,hmmm good question. If you saw my latest VDI US Coin video, I noted the $1 gold is 6, same as the clad nickel, and the $5 gold is 12. However I had to go back down and re-test both coins under the Keith’s hot brick for those numbers which varies. Whenever your trying to detect through heavy minerals your generally not concerned w VDI so much as “sound” and hot ground is always going to mess up the VDI numbers. So that being said the $1 gold coin jumps around but averages in the lows 20’s under the hot brick and the $5 gold coin averages in the single digits around 8 under the hot brick.

Thanks,

Aaron

Aaron

I thank you for reply back. People like you that’s willing to make videos I admire them and thank them in their endeavor to make us better in the field .

I think part of my problem is I’ve become too much a ID watcher and need to get back to a tuned ear. When you were swinging the Tarsacci coil over your target I was listening to the sound and knew it was hitting your target under the brick.. That’s amazing!

The Best To You!

Chuck 

• Like 1