$61,000 Challenge To Anyone Who Can Dowse For Gold

4 hours ago, Condor said:

Too much negative energy from those skeptics I guess.

Skeptics emit what I call "SkepticWaves." Not only blocks dowsing, but also ESP, telepathy, psychokinesis, and pretty much all other paranormal abilities. Powerful stuff.

What was missing from this was a baseline test. They should have first let the dowser (Brett?) dowse the boxes while knowing which box held the gold. Typically the dowser will score 100% on this portion of the test. When I've done this test with people, they get a strong response and very quickly reach a conclusion when they know which box holds the gold. When the test goes blind, they report a much weaker reaction and a lot of uncertainty, and  it takes them a lot longer to make their selection. I've never had anyone hit 30%, one got 20%. Most give up after a few blind runs because their dowsing reactions are so weak and inconsistent, especially compared the baseline test.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Geotech said:
6 hours ago, Condor said:

Skeptics emit what I call "SkepticWaves." Not only blocks dowsing, but also ESP, telepathy, psychokinesis, and pretty much all other paranormal abilities. Powerful stuff.

Wow! It seems skeptics can block everything. That is powerful stuff.

I dowsed my way to the minelab store, then I found a bunch of gold...see, it works!

Seriously though, my minelab detector couldn't tell which box the gold was in either. It would sound off pretty well on all but the rocks

• Haha 2

I tried dowsing on a sunbaker got a big response my hands vibrated really strong but I guess that not fair as it was in the multiple ounce range and I could see it. 😁 

• Haha 1