A Few Hours At The Gold Rush Camp

Incredible Reale Chris.  And that gold guilt button is a nice find as well!!  And more belt hardware... just amazing what you are pulling out of this location!!!  

1 hour ago, Elbert said:

What can be said that has already been said.Keep it going and get into that brush to those possible new foundations.

El

El, have you planted the GPS tracking device on his vehicle yet ?   SSSssshhh , be stealthy so he doesn't see you planting it there tonight.   It'll be our little secret.   Right ? 👌

Simmer down pot roast (Tom).  El is a nice guy. He wouldn’t do that.   😀  

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Tom_in_CA said:

El, have you planted the GPS tracking device on his vehicle yet ?   SSSssshhh , be stealthy so he doesn't see you planting it there tonight.   It'll be our little secret.   Right ? 👌

I've been trying for years to get into your yard in Salinas to put a tracker on your truck so I can find out where you and Brain head out to but I'm at the point in my life now where  (81 years old) I can't bend down that far anymore. I can get down but it sure is getting harder to get up. So you and Chris have nothing to worry about.      

:ph34r: I wonder if I got them fooled.:happy:

• Haha 2

Ok Tom, I got a lead on the vehicle Chris and his family will be in heading to the Gold Country so have all the spies on the lookout for it.

http://comays.weebly.com/uploads/1/8/1/6/1816064/9213296.jpg

• Like 1

No Grapes Of Wrath vehicle for me Elbert.  Supposed to rain this weekend so I may not get out.

gold-maybach-3-thumb-550x412.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elbert said:

Ok Tom, I got a lead on the vehicle Chris and his family will be in heading to the Gold Country so have all the spies on the lookout for it.

http://comays.weebly.com/uploads/1/8/1/6/1816064/9213296.jpg

Yes El.    Thanx for planting that GPS tracking device on his vehicle.   👀 This will teach him not to avoid the 30% extortion tax on CA finds, eh ?    

CVIS-Chris :  Kindly leave every 3rd conductive signal un-dug and un-disturbed, so that there's some targets left for El & I.   No strip-mining allowed!