Tarsacci Questions

No Chase I haven’t pulled the trigger on a Tarsacci as of yet.

To tell you the truth I’ve been holding off hoping my birthday day gift from you would be a Tarsacci . Oh be sure to get the one with the 12” coil..haha  

Chase you know when it comes to depth and ID on a detector we’ll always have some variance in what it shows.

Chuck 

• Haha 1

Lol. One guy asks questions, another tries his best to answer, a third says the second guy is all wrong and he doesn't even own one , writes a book , and second guy ends up correct.  All joking aside I understood what original poster was asking because I seen Aaron post that chart before and I screen shot it. It's a little confusing and I really don't pay much attention to it. I dig til Target is out of the ground.  

• Haha 1

Just so we are all on the same page. I'm not a guy.... lol.  Thanks all for the help! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

No Chase I haven’t pulled the trigger on a Tarsacci as of yet.

To tell you the truth I’ve been holding off hoping my birthday day gift from you would be a Tarsacci . Oh be sure to get the one with the 12” coil..haha  

Chase you know when it comes to depth and ID on a detector we’ll always have some variance in what it shows.

Chuck 

Yep.  Despite the verbosity of my posts, I like to keep it simple when I’m detecting.  When relic hunting, which is solely what what I use the Tarsacci for, if I get a diggable signal in a farm field or pasture, I am pinpointing if necessary (I like the Tarsacci pinpoint function MUCH better than Equinox), pulling a big plug, retrieving the target and moving on.  I really have no use for numbers on the screen, I am pinpointing by audio and don’t give a whip about depth.  So the numbers are irrelevant to me and I don’t sweat whether or not they are accurate and presume they are not. 

Chuck, don’t think I can afford to buy a second Tarsacci for your Birthday but I am willing to send you ML bling (red hat and matching buff) or a Nokta hat if you PM me your address.  I’d send you Tarsacci bling but don’t have any.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, basstrackerman said:

Lol. One guy asks questions, another tries his best to answer, a third says the second guy is all wrong and he doesn't even own one , writes a book , and second guy ends up correct.  All joking aside I understood what original poster was asking because I seen Aaron post that chart before and I screen shot it. It's a little confusing and I really don't pay much attention to it. I dig til Target is out of the ground.  

Yup. You summarized it well basstracker.  I am essentially a an evil person.  Evil, impatient, and arrogant  and apparently also have reading comprehension problems because I confused VDI with target ID.  Everybody should have figured that out by now.  Dyslexic Dr. Evil of detecting.  :biggrin: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yep before I couldn’t spell it and now I are one .

Chase I’ll pass on your kind offer but  do thank you.

I got to get off this fence and buy one are the other. 

Aaron is doing whatever he can to help anyone who buys a Tarsacci. It don’t make any difference if you buy from him are another dealer. 

I don’t know the Tarsacci yet because I don’t have one but I do know the dealer by what he says and does.

Chuck 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Dug2gld said:

Just so we are all on the same page. I'm not a guy.... lol.  Thanks all for the help! 

Oops. Funny thing about the internet it's so hard to tell lol. I call everyone guys, you guys those guys etc.  I need to change the way I do things.  My post was just supposed to be funny.  Chase gives alot of great info and sometimes I think he/she is too smart and goes into detail where I see it and kind of chuckle . My mind works on more of a simple platform lol  perception is everything. Chase sees questions I think as algebra problems lol  I look at 3 words out of 10 lol  I was a foster parent 15 years, adopted 2 teen boys, and helped over a hundred kids and families over the years. But the foster care agency and I were on opposite ends of the spectrum for a couple years on things like kids and accidents like scraped knees and elbows. They wanted me to write a report on everything that is an emergency.  Well scraped knees to me is not an emergency lol. I retired from Dept of Corrections where I seen murder, rape, stabbings etc.  So perception to me is different than I'd say most. This was a bad example but it's all I got lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It was funny! 🙂