First Hunt With The Tarsacci Beast Coil

Aaron

Managed to get out today despite the wind & cold w the new BEAST coil. The coil works usually good in trashy areas, unmasking as demonstrated on a deep wheat penny. Warmer weather and more hunting this weekend...

HH! Aaron

• Like 5

• The title was changed to First Hunt With The Tarsacci Beast Coil
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your honest videos.    There are some ;not all vids out there that make hunting seem like a walk in the park.    No shame in digging a pull tab, especally a round beaver tail type.      How many times we dig that nickel,gold signal thinking "This is it"    Only to dig up the bane of all tabs, the beaver tail.      It's gotta be human nature for the quest of gold.      Otherwise everyone would disc out the nickel and below.    Now I'm just talking for my hunting which is for Clad & Jewerly.    Where  you have to swim threw a sea of pull tabs to come up with a gold.

• Like 1

Thank you. The good stuff is very rare in my old hunting spots. I know it’s there, however wether I’m hunting in the lake or in the dirt you’ll generally find me amongst the iron and trash, areas most hunters avoid, that’s were the last of the good stuff is. By hunting in trash you’ll also learn a lot more about your machine (any machine) as you’ll be digging A LOT more targets, co-located w iron and aluminum. In my videos I’m emphasizing a more educational approach, how to use the TARSACCI, not so much,,,” look what I found” type of video. Making videos is not fun, especially when your trying to do them right. Editing is even harder especially when you have 2hours of video that needs to be condensed down to 15min, very time consuming.......🥴

HH! Aaron

• Like 2

That's the most realistic coin hunting video I've ever watched.  If someone were to ask me what it's like when I go out to my parks and schools, all I have to do is link them to this video.  Even having to get your glove back on quickly to keep your hands from freezing -- same here except I'm at least a month ahead of you -- it's been nice here ever since the beginning of March.

2 hours ago, Aaron said:

you’ll generally find me amongst the iron and trash, areas most hunters avoid, that’s were the last of the good stuff is. By hunting in trash you’ll also learn a lot more about your machine (any machine) as you’ll be digging A LOT more targets, co-located w iron and aluminum.

Well, said.  It's taken me a considerable amount of time to arrive at a similar conclusion.  If I had seen a video or two like yours maybe it would have happened more quickly.  (Or maybe not -- "experience is the best teacher.")

Bottom line:  great video and and thanks for showing detecting is not a "walk in the park" like many videos try and make you think.  (Well, maybe in their sites it is.  Not yours and mine.)

• Thanks 1