First Colonial Dig With The Tarsacci

5 hours ago, palzynski said:

Hi , 

What about the tarsacci vs the deus in your field ?  one better than the other ?  thx for the infos  ...

Both machines do well in the good soil. I bought the tarsacci for the bad soil. But used it where I’ve hunted with the deus in my local fields. And was very impressed with the target separation in the iron.  I pulled 8 colonial buttons from an iron patch that many of us had already detected. The 12 inch coil is a beast in that scenario.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dug2gld said:

Both machines do well in the good soil. I bought the Tarsacci for the bad soil. But used it where I’ve hunted with the deus in my local fields. And was very impressed with the target separation in the iron.  I pulled 8 colonial buttons from an iron patch that many of us had already detected. The 12 inch coil is a beast in that scenario.  

That is the same reasoning as me. I have not had the finds you have enjoyed yet on previous good soil sites but, the MDT does do well on Iron masked targets other detectors have missed. In the bad dirt it really comes in to it's own. Please keep posting your experiences with the Tarsacci.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JCR said:

That is the same reasoning as me. I have not had the finds you have enjoyed yet on previous good soil sites but, the MDT does do well on Iron masked targets other detectors have missed. In the bad dirt it really comes in to it's own. Please keep posting your experiences with the Tarsacci.

I’ll be in the red dirt next week, just practicing. October and November should be good with fields opening.

• Like 1