15” Coiltek Coil Waiting Still

Just curious how many has received their coil? Ordered January 31, called Myers and said still on order. I know we are all anxious and everyone has their own outcomes from every hunt. I guess seeing some already getting them, wondering what business was first come. Just glad to see the knowledge we all get from the people who can steer us about ground soil, depth and overall fundamentals of detecting. I am great full for all the inputs gathered for choosing the Minelab. Thanks for everything Mike

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TexasMike said:

Just curious how many has received their coil? Ordered January 31, called Myers and said still on order. I know we are all anxious and everyone has their own outcomes from every hunt. I guess seeing some already getting them, wondering what business was first come. Just glad to see the knowledge we all get from the people who can steer us about ground soil, depth and overall fundamentals of detecting. I am great full for all the inputs gathered for choosing the Minelab. Thanks for everything Mike

I'm in the UK so have had mine just over a week, but it's got a fault, so currently waiting on a replacement for it.

TexasMike, I have the same questions here in Florida. I read where one US dealer only received two coils. According to coiltek, we only have two dealerships, neither one has no idea when they will get them and one does not preorder. I also saw a message from joanallen metal detectors in UK saying they have shipped all their pre-orders of the new coiltek coils.  HH

• Like 1

Timothy Tibbetts Some Authorised Coiltek stockists have had an initial amount supplied. Due to such high demand from around the world we are working as hard as possible to fulfill orders. We really appreciate your patience. Hopefully you have placed a pre-order so you have a coil put aside when available. Keep in contact with your Coiltek stockist for updates.

So, this was a response post on Coilteks Facebook page by Trevor. I am now seeing us getting them sometime in April. I guess they didn’t assume the response would be that great. 

• Like 1

Ghound , I hope it was a small problem with the coil. Keep us updated please.

FloridaSon, I keep seeing the availability on the 10 and 14 on Joanallen.  I guess I just need to not worry and when they arrive it won’t be Christmas! 😂 I won’t pay anymore until I see stock on the websites.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TexasMike said:

Ghound , I hope it was a small problem with the coil. Keep us updated please.

FloridaSon, I keep seeing the availability on the 10 and 14 on Joanallen.  I guess I just need to not worry and when they arrive it won’t be Christmas! 😂 I won’t pay anymore until I see stock on the websites.

Where do you see these 10” coils in stock? I have one on order that I already paid for and a friend has one on order that is still waiting as well. 

Got mine last week in Virginia from Serious Detecting.

• Like 2