Is This Normal??

Yup, Seems kinda shady to me. When I got my MK the box was sealed but the contents were a little beat up and loosened from the long trip to the US. I photographed the entire box opening, just in case I had a problem. Hopefully your seller will make it right. Nobody wants to blow their hard earned money on used, sold as new crap. If you do not get justification let us know.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Mike_Hillis said:

Thanks, NIK.

I just get steamed because I've had it happen to me, too, only I also had missing parts.   It all gets resolved in the end but it just burns me up when I see this.

Good luck.
HH

Mike

Mike, 

Now I can relate with your feelings

16 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

When it happens to you it gets real personal quick.

I had a dealer drop ship a detector from the detector company and it was missing part of the shaft. I called and told the rep. what I was missing but for a month I got the wrong part.

When I did get the correct part I sold that detector and I said I’ll never buy from them again.

For what it’s worth it was a sealed box . I think it would be best for you if they did check to make sure you getting what you paid for .

Chuck 

Hi Chuck

Yeah you 've got a point, but I think that was to much, did I mention that the pinpointer and it's parts where also thrown in the same box?!!! I think it looked suspicious and I am glad I shared it with the forum team!! 

15 hours ago, dogodog said:

Yup, Seems kinda shady to me. When I got my MK the box was sealed but the contents were a little beat up and loosened from the long trip to the US. I photographed the entire box opening, just in case I had a problem. Hopefully your seller will make it right. Nobody wants to blow their hard earned money on used, sold as new crap. If you do not get justification let us know.

Thank you a lot for the support!!

I did the same(photograph recorded)!!

also I noticed something more as well.... The serial number on the box and papers doesn't much with the one ON the unit!! (There are 2 labels though 1.for system box 2.all unit?? )Are these numbers supposed to be different?? 

• Like 1

The unit (posted by thread starter) is no doubt a used unit, and has been switched with the original. Serial numbers ON the box should match the serial numbers of the products IN the box. And if there is a Nokta pinpointer, it's SN should also be ON the outside of the box, and on the product, which is in a sealed plastic bag of it's own, in the box with everything else.

There is no doubt in my mind that you were shipped used units. I would reject the order, and have them replace it.

• Like 2