Tarsacci Is So Great It Finds.....

Arrowheads! 

C50B01A2-E96F-4B67-AB2E-E8F60AC9937D.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

How ya liking the larger coil? Thinking about getting one for the beach to cover more ground...

14 minutes ago, CalReg said:

How ya liking the larger coil? Thinking about getting one for the beach to cover more ground...

It definitely covers the ground.  I don’t beach hunt. (Much). More in the fields, and the 12 inch coil had no issues in iron, I was hearing the good targets!  I haven’t put the stock coil on yet to try it out.  But I plan to soon. 

• Like 1

Dug2gld 
  If ever you find yourself in a plowed field after a rain that’s the best time to find arrowheads. A plow will bring them up to the surface but still hard to see but let it rain that will wash off the dirt. That makes them so easy to see where before you may have walked right pass them .

Chuck 

• Like 3

Ridge,

That's exactly how I've found most of mine, over the years in Georgia!!👍👍

• Like 2

Here in Virginia you would be hard pressed to even find a plow. No one plows their fields anymore.

• Confused 1

On 3/17/2021 at 9:06 PM, F350Platinum said:

Nah. Glad to see colonial artifacts. I'm in NE VA. 🙂 Chase has been using a Tarsacci here, really nice machine. Your finds just look so... familiar. Bet there are some backmarks on those buttons. Farmers are going to kick me out of the fields soon, going to have to hit the river, and some other waterfront.

On 3/19/2021 at 8:07 AM, Carolina said:

Here in Virginia you would be hard pressed to even find a plow. No one plows their fields anymore.

My detecting buddy and I were out last week and he found 2 at that hunt!