Carry Case Or Bag For GPZ 7000

5 hours ago, AussieMatt said:

I had an 88 key note padded keyboard bag that the GPZ fit in fully assembled (shaft collapsed) + accessories, manuals etc. 

Thanks for the suggestion AussieMatt. Not so many gun or snowboard cases here in Oz. I would never have thought to look at Keyboard cases. Just ordered the Armour KBBS Keyboard Bag in prep for the 6000 - $59 AUD delivered. Looks to be nicely padded and big enough (there's larger sizes that would fit the Z). Also has a front pocket for bits and pieces and a shoulder strap. Can't beat that...

• Like 2

Don't you think for the price of one of those suckers you need to hire a body guard for it. That way it won't get scratched up or stolen.

I know that I won't be getting something like that anytime soon due to the cost. besides I'm still learning my 800.

I saw so many different sizes and types when I looked , figured just post a double one and the link would bring up all the others.... (I don't have a Z 7000 to measure ,,,,yet )  and there are a lot of other different detectors too so hope everybody can find one that fits their detector of choice.

I tried out a couple of guitar gig bags when I first got my NOX but ended up using a backpack and go with 2 pieces for now...Think I might make a custom hard shell (plywood) one eventually ??  

Those gun cases are nice !    And end of season clearance on all the hunting stuff is awesome. (this includes camo clothing).

Every piece of gear deserves to live in padded luxury ,,when we're not doing our "durability testing"........

Although not applicable for the 7000, for those with different detectors a padded saxophone case may be an option.  It has a long side pocket for additional items.  Just food for thought.

I had the local "Tent and Awning" outfit make a bag for my 7000, nice heavy duty zipper, padded, water proof and fits the 19 incher in it without having to collapse it. It is a very large bag though. Cost $200 big ones.