22" GPZ X Coil Concentric Results

Here is a video of a nugget dig that happened today with the 22" Concentric coil.

A decent size nugget out of the hole too.

203589818_173245391482657_892964123124432662_n.thumb.jpg.d28a3554fb15f6ec8d1b55c6c4e06072.jpg

Unfortunately it was not my gold find ๐Ÿ™‚ I wish it was.ย  The ground here is a bit frozen at the moment, It hasn't got above 0 for two days now where I live, I'm very overdue to go find some gold though and videos like this make me want to get out there ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Thats interesting ground there with all that slate...would not haveย expected that....the x coil runs nice and smooth...the gent does appear to be a bit under picked for the job lolย 

strick

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, jrbeatty said:

Nice specimen, lovely gravels.

"Johnno" loves his expletives!ย ๐Ÿ™‚

He told the X-coils guys before buying it if this coil goes deep he'll find big gold with it, he must have had a spot where he'd found big gold before and thought there must be more, and there was ๐Ÿ™‚ย  If you listen to the video he references Mr X saying I told you we'd find one Mr X ๐Ÿ™‚ I guess that's the X-coils guy he was talking to.ย 

I don't swear but I'm sure I'd slip a few words out after finding a nugget like that if I could maintain consciousness. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, phrunt said:

I don't swear but I'm sure I'd slip a few words out after finding a nugget like that if I could maintain consciousness.

You'll find something decent sooner or later Simon. Gotta be more than flys#it in Kiwi land somewhere?ย ย :)

The 22"CC certainly has the depth advantage over standard coils. I only wish I was allowed to go andย use it -

• Like 3

Iโ€™ve had mine out a couple times for 4 or five hours the first time on an old club claim Iโ€™ve never found gold on with my 7000 and 14โ€ coil, switching to the 22โ€ X coil didnโ€™t change my luck but as mentioned it runs very stable and quiet air testing against the NF12โ€ on the 7000 with a sub gram nugget the depth difference was impressive at a rough guess Iโ€™d say 1/3 to 1/2 again more running as hot as the GPZ allows with both coils the soil not overly hot or salty.ย 
ย 

it found plenty of small and large trash, but for me this is a big gold clean-up coil on proven ground as opposed to patch hunting at 68 my back can only take so much of it before the pain in my upper back begins to wear me down itโ€™s a heavy beast out on the far end of the 7000.

Iโ€™ve not put mine over a nugget yet although no fault of the coil, Iโ€™m signed up for Gerryโ€™s training on the 6000 In November Iโ€™m bringing the 7000 with the 12โ€NF and 22โ€ X coil they are there if anyone here is around and wants to play with them or do any comparisons.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

A little birdie told me you've got a 26" concentric coil on the way now James, I'm jealous you need a coil this big. ๐Ÿ™‚ย  I look forward to seeing your results with it on your pending trip to big gold country.

2118856790_26inchconcentric.thumb.jpg.feb4a1b89410d415bd1676b342994371.jpg

• Like 4

Already planning it Simon.

Just have to remember all those deep spots over the last 40 odd years where I wished I had had a bigger coil!ย ย ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 5