GPX 6000 U.S. UK And Oz Version

This new brochure version shows the detector, with the second coil being the 14" DD, and a single battery shipped with the detector. Click or double click images for larger versions.

Minelab GPX 6000 Data & Reviews

Minelab GPX 6000 Accessories and Spare Parts

minelab-gpx-6000-brochure-us-1.jpg
Minelab GPX 6000 brochure page 1

minelab-gpx-6000-brochure-us-2.jpg
Minelab GPX 6000 brochure page 2

minelab-gpx-6000-whats-included.jpg
Minelab GPX 6000 What's Included - U.S. Canada UK Australia

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1

Interesting differences, that monochrome display will be nice outside in full daylight, as the color display on the Zed is a bit hard for that.  Also, can one use an external battery pack to detect with it while charging? I like that ability on the Nox, our longer summer days stretch well past 8-hours and there would be no power issue if you forget to recharge between outings. Volume control is nice too, wished it was an SDC feature also. Overall, it looks like a great machine though, and I’m looking forward to reading the real world reviews of how it does with  different types and shapes of small and large gold.

But one thing is the same- ML’s models.  Why not some diversity?  The 6000’s touted “lighter swing”could mean it will also be more appealing to she detectorists. My GM and Nox manuals, both units which are very light swingers, look like ML hired a cross between Indiana Jones and the  thunder down under guys to model their detectors.  They are really missing part of the market by pushing that look and its pretty funny to see, especially since they really look out of place. I certainly don’t look like they do, nor does anyone else I’ve seen out detecting! 🤣

• Like 2

That's the first PI I've ever seen advertise an "operating frequency" as a specification of interest.

The GPX11 and GPX14 are listed on the brochure as being trade marked but they are not listed on the Australian Government IP trademark website - i wonder where or how they are trade marked?

4 minutes ago, Jonathan Porter said:

Still gagged 😔 

Somebody rescue JP and get that gag off of him. Poor fella 😄 Tell them that's "unjust punishment" .

• Like 1

These Easy Experts™ forgot their picks. :happy: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, jasong said:

These Easy Experts™ forgot their picks. :happy: 

They look lost. Should’ve plotted a waypoint where they left the truck! 

Oh yeah, it’s not a Zed 🤣