Beat Up Barber

Nice work kac,

Β Can't wait to see it cleaned up! Gotta be more there! Be safe with the wading, and hypothermia! Wear your water wings!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Day started off rough, forgot to charge my headphones and was hard to hear targets with the traffic going by. Got some beefy neoprene waders so only thing that will get cold is my arms. Used the gold racer earlier dying to give the AT Pro with Mars Tiger coil in the water.

• Like 1

Sounds good!

Β  Β I can't help but thinkΒ of Joe obn's accident! Be careful! πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very nice for a short time and don't worry to much about the dime. Sounds like the lake is going to produce something nice for you.

Good luck and stay safe.

2 hours ago, kac said:

Hopefully my fingers don't turn blue

What's a little color if you get some nice finds, I would like to have blue fingers and some nice gold to show for it.

That would warm them up in a hurry.

• Like 1

That's a keeper, I have no problem trading a little blood and cold fingers for silver. It's the tree branch to a cold face thing that makes you ponder your choice of area. Good luck on the next trip out.Β 

Nice find !!

You are on the right track , as some of my best land finds were in areas that I had to step the brush down and detect over it.

Just think If a tree started growing just after that Quarter was made that tree could be 24 to 36 inches diameter now,Β 

so it pays to search it all, woods change.

Good luck on your future hunts,Β  Β Jim

• Like 1

Tossed the waders on and couldn't go out to far as the shoreline drops off pretty fast. Didn't want to go kerplunkin and risk any shrinkage issues with the water in mid 30's :0

Bunch of clad, some junk, 41 & 49 wheaties and a 68 centavo from the Philipines. Have a feeling this was hit before at least in this section of shoreline. Will work my way around with the water level drops and things warm up. The bottom is hard pack clay, deepest target I could hear was about 8" down. Ground was between , high 80's to mid 90's

Overall the AT Pro with Mars Tiger is excellent in the water, so easy to swing and ground balance.

63796617164.JPG

• Like 7

Great job. Water is in the 40s here, might brave it soon. Of course I have to get a permit. πŸ™„

• Oh my! 1