New Guy

Cav

Hello Frank here .  Retired and just Hunt coins and rings.  Been detecting 20 plus years and looking to get myself a deep detector to reopen my older areas.  Plus start getting some refresher pointers from the pro's. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Cav said:

Hello Frank here .  Retired and just Hunt coins and rings.  Been detecting 20 plus years and looking to get myself a deep detector to reopen my older areas.  Plus start getting some refresher pointers from the pro's. 

You picked a good place to join, Welcome from East Texas.

Welcome Frank,

Glad you found the forum! As you can see above, a little more information would be helpful!👍👍

Great to have you aboard Frank, Can't go wrong with coins and rings, They do bring a lot of joy. Current machines and coil size would be helpful for some new found depth. Also what do you consider deeper? Fill in the blanks and help will soon be in your direction.

Welcome from Delaware.

You're on the right site. Great detector information and hands-on reviews, all organized and at your findertips. Oops... meant fingertips, but I kind of like that new word...

Anyways, have fun.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 10:58 PM, kac said:

Welcome! What machine are you swinging now?

Was using a DEUS, but want a detector for ponds. Got a nox 800. Love it. But now I just bought GPX 5000 with a 15 x 12 Detech Butterfly Coil for beach and coin hunting in the woods. Always used different aftermarket coils on my other gold detectors years ago. But WOW. Can't believe how nice this coil is. Pinpoints spot on also. 

• Like 1

Welcome and I am just waiting to hear some of your stories and see some of the pictures that come with them.

I am just a newbie at this and am learning the 800, so any pointers are welcomed.

Good luck and happy hunting.

• Like 1