Makro Gold Racer Unboxed

I have to look into raising the max upload amount but it seems to be harder than I would have thought - set at server level. Right now large videos have to get uploaded to YouTube then posted here. I prefer however to have our own local hosting if possible so will look into it.

Happy Birthday, even if it ain't!

Not sure what the upload limits are, but you could throw your vid into Windows Live Movie Maker and render it down to a compressed format and reduce the resolution. 1 gig can turn into 50-75mb or so if the proper compression is installed.

Or set the recording options to something much lower in your phone/camera, they are probably defaulting to 1080p which is way higher than what is needed for internet vids. 720p is probably even still overkill for just showing a detector.

Hosting vids locally could take a ton of bandwidth if they aren't compressed and you end up with a lot of external traffic from links.

Got mine yesterday.  Light and well balanced in my living room.  I will be looking forward to comments from you new users who can see the ground.  I have a foot of snow and more coming over the next couple of days.  I guess vicarious MD is better than nothing.  This global warming is killing me.

Crikey, looks like a few birthdays, you folks musta been bad and Santa didn`t visit you.

• Like 2