GPX 6000 High Resolution Photos

Here are higher resolution photos of the GPX 6000 in each of its three configurations - 11" round mono coil, 14" round DD coil, and 17" elliptical mono coil. Click or double-click photos to access largest version for a closeup look.

Minelab GPX 6000 Data & Reviews

Minelab GPX 6000 Accessories and Spare Parts

minelab-gpx-6000-gold-nugget-detector-gpx11-coil.jpg
Minelab GPX 6000 detector with GPX11 coil

minelab-gpx-6000-gold-nugget-detector-gpx14-coil.jpg
Minelab GPX 6000 detector with GPX14 coil

minelab-gpx-6000-gold-nugget-detector-gpx17-coil.jpg
Minelab GPX 6000 detector with GPX17 coil

minelab-gpx-6000-display-controls.jpg
Minelab GPX 6000 detector display and controls

minelab-gpx-6000-battery-box-detail.jpg
Minelab GPX 6000 detector rear detail

minelab-gpx-6000-gold-nugget-detector-box-cover.jpg
Minelab GPX 6000 detector box cover

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I can't wait until Lunk gets ahold of this GPX 6000 machine. 

Pretty soon Arizona will be outa Gold, it'll all be in Lunk's poke, or Gerry's, but Lunk puts in more time, 😂 at least in AZ.  Gerry hits Idaho the hardest.

Good luck out there fellas, you two are tearing it up.

• Thanks 1

They must have read our thread. Now, the guy in the first pic actually has a pick and his cable is tightened 😄

• Like 1

I hope that speaker is waterproof, given it will be facing angled upwards most of the time.

I can also see it filling up with red dust over here in the outback !

Still not feeling the urge to drop $8K on this thing, especially since I have a perfectly good ZED with X coils, and a 4500 with EVO coils !

Rick

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, araratgold said:

I hope that speaker is waterproof, given it will be facing angled upwards most of the time.

Still not feeling the urge to drop $8K on this thing, especially since I have a perfectly good ZED with X coils, and a 4500 with EVO coils !

Rick

Aimed more towards your ear, unlike the SDC 2300 speaker, which aims directly away from a right handed operator.

3 hours ago, araratgold said:

Page 17 of GPX6000 Manual  - if inbuilt speaker sounds muffled or scratchy speaker cover can be removed by owners and

" gently clean the speaker with a soft damp cloth or rinse with clean water to remove build up of dust and dirt"  so big thumbs up to Minelab for making the speaker easy to service and waterproof.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, araratgold said:

Rick

I lean a bit with you Rick, be the first ML gold detector I will wait until i`ve seen how it stacks up against the ZX Combo. I suspect ML of some under hand ruthlessness here.

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1