Well, Cvis-chris Provoked Me To Get Out ......

Hey!! at least I'm good for something....Right?   I think those are great finds.  The 2020 Penny is my favorite and the Bic pencil is #2 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Awesome Reale Tom!   How on earth did you get a date off that Large Cent?   ~Tim.

• Like 2

Is that penny a covid mint? might be worth a lot of cash!!!!  Great reale and LC, Glad someone is finding the reale's. That's my bucket lister. Thanks for posting!!!!

• Like 1

Good stuff, Tom. Glad to see everyone getting Spanish silver! And you're keeping fashionable by digging a coin with a hole in it! 😁

4 hours ago, Tiftaaft said:

Awesome Reale Tom!   How on earth did you get a date off that Large Cent?   ~Tim.

Hey there Tim :  My camera is not good on dark objects like a dark-green-patina LC.   Unless I played around with tripod, lights, etc....  So I'm too lazy to take a better pix.   But it's clearly there:  1834.

There's a few different varieties of 1834 LC's.  And to be honest:  I haven't even studied to see which variety mine is.  One of them *might* merit some $$.  But ... not enough to fool with the distinction, the hole, the wear, etc.....

8 hours ago, Tom_in_CA said:

My camera is not good on dark objects like a dark-green-patina LC.  

Thanks Tom, I have just had bad luck pulling dates on copper older than the 1920's - let alone in the early 1800's.  I'm sure there are areas around Houston that have historic aged targets (again... that 2 reale is incredible!) but my research skills seem to be even worse than my detecting skills 😄 .  Keep the great finds coming Tom!!  

~Tim.