Any Word On Shipment Of Coiltek 10 X 5 Coils?

Where I preordered anticipated ship date is March 28.  Has anyone’s been shipped yet?, Does anyone have reliable information?   I’m only impatient when I’m waiting for something, lol 

Waiting "patiently" for my number to be called on the 15" waiting list... I think CoilTek only sent 2 or 3 to each distributor in the first shipment... I haven't heard anything about the 2nd shipment yet.  I recall a very similar scenario a few years back when I was #7 on the waiting list for the EQX.  That was a painful wait... especially watching the first wave posting their finds.. Hopy your 10 x 5 comes soon relicmeister!

• Like 2

maybe they had a bad batch and some difficulties with the 5x10? no it is probably something else and it just takes the time it takes to manufacture a coil.

covid has had an impact on the production all goods so I doubt Coiltek are any different. 

P.S. I'm perfectly happy with all 3 Minelab coils. Never a fan of the coiltek coil I had for the CTX

8 hours ago, TexasMike said:

My 15” is hopefully arriving tomorrow. USPS shipped it to Santa Fe, Tx now back on track to Magnolia. 

Can't wait to hear how you like it Mike... and I'll live vicariously through you until I get mine :).  

I see you are just north of me (I'm in the Energy Corridor area of Houston).  How is hunting up in Magnolia?  I'm new to Texas and still trying to learn my way around the good detecting areas.  Mostly, I stay at the one spot close to my home, but would like to find some other old ground to hunt.   Happy Hunting!  ~Tim.

Same here 10x5 came home yesterday, big thanks to Gerry up the road. Threw it on last night, and it feels great balance wise, it sounds good, and now look forward to first hunt.  😃 ht

• Like 1