Any Word On Shipment Of Coiltek 10 X 5 Coils?

Well, I ordered the coiltek 5*10 coil from a UK based dealer last week,  The coil  has already made it across the pond and is currently in Dallas a 10hr drive from my home, So I should get it in a week or so via UPS, Can't wait to get my hands on it. I have two more on order in the U.S. so when they do show I'll offer them to you guys for what I payed for them, or for trades. 

After being told a delivery date was open ended I was very surprised to find a 10 x 5 in my mail last week . Have used it 3 times so far and loving it . I suspect some of you gold chasers will prefer it over the Minelab doughnut coil also . They must be ramping up production so i hope USA supplies are on the up .

P1010009.JPG

• Like 5

On 6/22/2021 at 4:57 PM, CPT_GhostLight said:

Just received this from my dealer for those that may be interested:

Coiltek Nox coils update June 2021 - Supply Delays.pdf 77.44 kB · 2 downloads

Coiltek Update.jpg

I got an email from my dealer on Thursday June 24 to let me know that my 10x5 is on the way with delivery by USPS expected on Monday June 28. Counting from the March 3 launch (again, I preordered a month prior to launch) that’s over 16 weeks delay, at least a full month longer than the 10-12 weeks Coiltek states in that letter dated June 22. 

Regardless, I’m pleased mine is finally on the way, and hopefully their production is genuinely starting to catch up to their rather optimistic delay estimates. 

On 6/26/2021 at 10:03 PM, AirmetTango said:

Regardless, I’m pleased mine is finally on the way, and hopefully their production is genuinely starting to catch up to their rather optimistic delay estimates. 

I think they may be starting to roll into the US. A friend of mine, who ordered it in March, received his this past weekend.

👍

• Like 1

I had signed up to be alerted when a certain dealer had stock. I was up @ 12:15 am on July 1, and an email came through saying that they had stock. I clicked through and saw they had one more available. I was able to order and will await a tracking number. I was really hoping for one before next week when I go out west on vacation into gold country. We'll see if it gets here by then!

Screenshot_20210701-003934__01.jpg

• Like 2

I got it too, thankfully already got one. They're out. 😵

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Againstmywill said:

Screenshot_20210701-194146.jpg

🥳 Glad for you. You're not gonna want to take it off. Hope everyone gets one soon.

• Thanks 1