Any Word On Shipment Of Coiltek 10 X 5 Coils?

3 hours ago, Againstmywill said:

FedEx missed the Saturday delivery, but it did show up today. Like mentioned by another member, I am a bit surprised at the choice of packaging. All looks OK for now, however. Now, to find the time to use it! IMG_20210705_164612__01.thumb.jpg.06588db15a6ad51707bcd837490e97c8.jpg

IMG_20210705_164310.jpg

IMG_20210705_164520.jpg

IMG_20210705_164527.jpg

Looking forward to your impression of the coil. I am dumbfounded by the thing, going to have to wait until fall to hit some areas I previously grid searched. Not only will it be handy because they planted corn this year, but I'm now positive I will find stuff I missed even in my grid search areas. The hill behind my house showed me that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Againstmywill said:

Take note that the coil came with a plastic bolt and wing nut. My original Minelab bolt did not fit through the holes on the Coiltek. The new coil snugs up very well and seems easier to tighten down than the OEM coils, IMHO. 

IMG_20210705_164612__01.jpg

It didn't take much force to get my original bolt to go through, despite the fact that I don't like the Minelab bolt for anything other than how it looks. It's a pain to tighten it. The tolerance is very tight, but there is no wobble. It seemed like it wouldn't go, and then did. Try some soap if necessary but don't force it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard of Coiltek 10/5 elliptical coming to the USA in any number above one? All I’ve heard is the distributor has something like 1500 on back order. If that’s the case I need to leave a forwarding address to the local cemetery so not to miss out on getting it.

Hey it’s not funny I paid for it and no matter what I want it.

Chuck 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Has anyone heard of Coiltek 10/5 elliptical coming to the USA in any number above one? All I’ve heard is the distributor has something like 1500 on back order. If that’s the case I need to leave a forwarding address to the local cemetery so not to miss out on getting it.

Hey it’s not funny I paid for it and no matter what I want it.

Chuck 

I will make you a deal, if you  pass before you get it have it sent to me and I promise to show it to you working at least twice a year. All you will have to do is to look up to see it working above you.

I will send you my address again so you can make your wishes out with the correct address.

• Haha 1

Valens Legacy

I’m at a loss for words to express myself. I’d be more than happy to do what you requested but just one little problem. Get you a pen and paper because you going to need it .

First off my wife will be lonely so she goes with it . I’ve got 5 kids that will want to see their mother. Now I can’t forget the 9 grandkids and I do have one great grandkid. Here comes the real stinger to it all and I’m sorry I forget this it’s a X wife in there somewhere. That girl is meaner than a junkyard dog.

Knowing all is taken care of I can truly Rest In Peace but I can assure you you won’t.

Chuck 

• Haha 3
  • Oh my! 1

17 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

I’d be more than happy to do what you requested but just one little problem. Get you a pen and paper because you going to need it .

I will get back to you on this latest offer, I will first have to check just how much moonshine it is going to take to fulfill your request. Can you please attach a photo of her, and am I able to use a tranquilizer dart on her before hand. I also need to know her favorite color for the bag to cover her head if she is really ugly.

• Haha 2

I just got an email from Serious Detecting saying they were in stock. I ordered one. We will see if it was worth it or not. I kind of have my doubts.

4 hours ago, longbow62 said:

I just got an email from Serious Detecting saying they were in stock. I ordered one. We will see if it was worth it or not. I kind of have my doubts.

Google for 5% off code- it works… 🤫