Any Word On Shipment Of Coiltek 10 X 5 Coils?

1 hour ago, palzynski said:

Hi ,

The lightest multifreq machine is at the moment the Garrett Apex : 2,6lbs/1,17kg with the stock 11X6 Viper coil . And this can very easily be reduced to 2,4lbs/1.07kg by just replacing the rubber handle and the arm rest with lighter parts.

For info an Equinox with the 11 stock coil weighs 2,8lbs ( 1,26kg ) . 

Apex is not submersible - if you follow Carolina, he's a hard core beach/water hunter so his machine is going to have to be able to take a dunking.  Apex doesn't fit the bill...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Apex is not submersible - if you follow Carolina, he's a hard core beach/water hunter so his machine is going to have to be able to take a dunking.  Apex doesn't fit the bill...

ok I saw some other people on the forum using the Apex for beach hunting , but they certainly use it away from the water..

I hope that Garrett will soon propose a fully water protected machine , it should not take a long time because they already have the electronics with the current Apex ...

On 6/1/2021 at 5:47 PM, sodbuster said:

I have a 5" x 10" on order for many weeks... have not heard of anyone getting one lately.   Thought I'd gotten one last month from "Serious", and put it in my cart and paid  for it, only to have the order cancelled.   Too many buyers and not enough coils.

I'm afraid you've probably got a long wait ahead...I've had one on order with a major dealer since February 3, and I'm still waiting with no estimate of shipment date. I'm never the type that pre-orders stuff, but I decided to take a chance on the 5x10 coil. Now I remember why I should never pre-order anything! Oh well, live and re-learn for me, I guess 😏

I talked with a dealer just about before the sun came up this morning about the Nox coil and the 6000. The way it sounds we still got a wait before we see any of the 10X5 coils. I’ll say if you in line for one and you really want it don’t back out of that line your in . It’s never before been a demand so great for one coil.

We had a long talk about the 6000 and it also will be slow in coming. It looks as if the US is not a country as hot in gold recovery as it was so those who are is getting them first. I’m talking about gold recovery bye metal detector.

He who waits waits not in vain .

Chuck 

• Like 1

I broke down and ordered mine from the UK off of E-bay, should be here in a couple of weeks. My dealer said it could be a long time before he can fill all of his orders, I didn't want to wait until after summer to get one.

It looks like the UK Ebay seller has quite a few 10x5 coils, about $330 shipped but you'll get it before the end of the month. Here's the link:

UK 10x5 Nox Coil on Ebay

42 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

It looks like the UK Ebay sellers has quite a few 10x5 coils, about $330 shipped but you'll get it before the end of the month. Here's the link:

UK 10x5 Nox Coil on Ebay

Ugh, that is an outrageous markup.  I like the coil, but felt I overspent for it when I paid $100+ less than that.  SMH.

54 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

It looks like the UK Ebay sellers has quite a few 10x5 coils, about $330 shipped but you'll get it before the end of the month. Here's the link:

UK 10x5 Nox Coil on Ebay

I wonder how much they pay for them and how many these guys got. It's that $45 shipping that really hurts, I'm pretty sure they pay more for them than we would.

But why do they have so many? 🤔 More than 10 available? Yikes. Somebody hijack the slow boat?

• Like 2